chapter -21

As soon as he finished i couldnt help myself but Give him a hard punch.

He stumbled back and touched his nose which Is bleeding now.

I went to him and again grabbed his collar.

'"how dare you?????" I roared at him but he just looked at me with the dirty smirk of him.

"Either you save your saara oops my saara from me or your people, the decision is all yours and everything is in your hands" he said.

I was just pissed and confused about what he said.
Either her or my people???? My mind is saying to save my people and she is nothing but a slave for me.

But my heart is telling me to save her, she is too innocent and gentle like petal.

There was a war between my mind and heart and finally my mind won.

I took a long sigh and looked at him with anger filled eyes

"FINE! you take her and leave my people safely.. deactivate those booms now!.............." I said

He smiled and chuckled

"Not until i am getting married and also one more thing, now that you doesn't want her.....terminate her from your wife position and take back what you gave her from her neck now!" He said and i looked at him shocked and angry.

Who the hell is he to tell that?????

But my people is important now..................sorry saara

I knows how important that holy thread is for every woman......i am going to commit a crime no sin now

"Fine!" I said controlling my anger.

As soon as those words left my mouth, a arjun walked upstairs and brought her.

I can clearly see fear in her eyes and what the hell?!? A slap mark and also a red puffy eyes????? Did she cry all night???

I fisted my hand knowing that he hurted her. Only i have the rights to hurt her or something else!

Her gaze met mine and i could feel that she is helpless and I could sense her longing for me to help her.

They came downstairs and she jerked his grip and ran towards me with a hopeful eyes.

I just wanted to avoid her gaze as i am going to be sinful for it.

Rocky....y-you a-are here t-to save me right" she asked me with full of hope which made me so week.

She never spoke to me this emotional

I didn't reply, just looked at her.

"R-rocky say s-something save me f-from h-him" she said and still no reply from me. I just didn't know what to say.......

"How will he reply when he came here not to save you from me darling?" He said and smirked and she looked at arjun and turned her gaze towards Rocky.

My hands fisted and was ready to break the world at this moment..........how the h#ell he can say that!

She suddenly held my hands for the first time and she asked in her crying voice.

"R-rocky s-say s-something........s-say him t-that y-you are here to save me........" Shr sobbed and still i didn't reply.

Her begging is killing me!

Suddenly my people's images flashed in my mind and i removed her hand from mine

"Look saara, i married you for revenge and i had took my revenge on what your father does. I don't want to have enemity with suryavardan or his son or his soon to be daughter in law, that is you so let's end our relationship" i said coldly. I know it would definitely hurt her but..........i should do that now, i have no way.

Tears bricked in her eyes...........................

"I came here to clear all our relationship. From now on you are a stranger to me and i came here to take what i gave you" i said and holded her mangalsutra which i tied myself on her neck.

I have no other option.....i have to save both of them and for that this little crime should be done for me and i accept how ever the god is going to punish me.

She sobbed loudly and tried to protest against me. My heart clunched seeing her struggles

"N-no p-please r-rocky d-don't d-do t-this t-to m-me p-please" she begged

I swollen my saliva and spoke
"Look, it's my right which i have given to you as a symbol to others that you are my wife but now you would be marrying another man and his right will be given to you. I want what's mine" i said and started removing the knots which i tied on the day of wedding.

I removed it from her neck and she started sobbed.

"From now on we are nothing but stranges mrs.saara aditiya arjun, congrats on your wedding" i said with a heavy heart .

I can feel her falling on her knees and crying her heart out and it broke me somehow.

Why everyone is using me and throwing me like a doll?????? Why God why.....*sniffed* she said and it hurted me more

Arjun came to me and made her stand up forcefully.

"So, now can we?????" He said and she done nothing but crying. I clunched my coat and exited from there

"ROHAN! HAVE THE BOMB TRACKERS FOUND ALL THE BOMBS??*" i asked impatiently

"Six were found and one more left but........." He stopped.

"BUT WHAT???" I screamed

"W-we have searched all the seven villages and there were only six......." He said

I looked at him and ordered

"RECHECK!" i shouted and they started searching......each and every second is killing me!!! Each and every second,she is becoming to the bastard!!!!!

Rohan came running and spoke

"Nothing found boss" he said.

I removed my glasses from my eyes and irritated. Arjun mentioned seven...........seven bombs were in the village......then a thought striked his mind and he immediately shouted

"MANSION!!!! GO AND SEARCH AROUND MY MANSION" i roared and then all ran towards my mansion and started checking.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the cigarette..........i am so impatient....... despite.......

Rohan came running again and now he said which made me relief

"All the seven bombs were found sir" he said and i took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes in relief and opened it with a blood shot eyes.

I am coming for you saara!"

Rocky told the bomb squad to deactivate those and made his way to aditiya's mansion in full speed.

He came there and saw that that bastard is going to tie the holy thread on her neck and it made his heart skip a beat.

"STOP!!!!!" i yelled and he stopped what he was doing.

That's when my eyes travelled to saara's family who was also forced to be here.

I asked them to be safely in home in the outskirts of Bangalore then how come they are here???? That means he kidnapped them.

I asked my chacha to escort them safely.

_________________________________________

How this part made you feel???????

Rocky loves saara???????

So, Rocky doesn't control saara's family as a hostage instead kept them safely from the enimies??????