chapter -18

|Rocky POV|

I went inside the mines because of the sudden blast

I went inside the mines because of the sudden blast. I went there and saw a truck burning completely down.

I didn't seem to be an accident, my mind was telling me it was planned.

That's when i saw a woman running towards me with tears.

"R-rocky B-bhai s-saheb........" She was crying

"What? What happened??" I asked concerned.

"S-somemen i-in b-black suits c-came and f-forcefully t-took o-our q-queen with them a-and we tried t-to p-protest against them b-but t-they pushed us and t-took her" she said almost crying and i came to a conclusion that it was all pre-planned.

"Did you saw in which they took her??" I asked.

"Car, black car which had a symbol of sun infront of it" she said

I told her to go back safely and i know who was the one who kidnapped her now.

My eyes turned red and my hands fisted.

How dare he????

===========

|Saara pov|

"Leave me you b#stard" i screamed and looked at the person who was holding my hands forcefully, whom i hate now to the core,aditiya

When Rocky and other men went to check inside the mines, i was chatting with the women and suddenly some cars came. I and all other ladies stood up to see who was that and it was the person whom i never wanted to see again, whom i just hate now.........aditiya arjun.

He came out of the car and behind him there were bunch of guards in black suit standing.

He came to me and grabbed my left hand.
I just lost my patience and my right hand landed straightly on his cheeks, yes i slapped him.

"How dare you touch me? I just hate you and your touches arjun! And how dare you touch a married woman don't you feel ashamed? " I shouted

He just chuckled and touched his cheeks where i slapped.

He looked at me with a smirk, an dirty one and spoke

"You have done a big mistake babe and you will regret it" he said and grabbed my both the hands and started dragging me forcefully.

The women whom i was chatting tried to help me but they were stopped by his guards and the worst thing is there were no men to save us!.

"GO AND INFORM TO ROCKY!" i screamed and that was all I could able to tell them. He shoved me inside the car and sat beside me and drove away.

I just hope Rocky will save me.....but w-will he??

I looked outside,seeing the view and then we came to a mansion.

Arjun again grabbed my hands and dragged me inside the mansion

I just hate being weak......................

"From now on, you are mine and we are leaving to California tomorrow" he said.

What the hell?? How i be his??? And why the hell i need to go with him to California again?

"Why should I come with you..........and how can I be yours without my will?? I am rocky's wife legally" i said and it somehow angered him.

He came towards me and raised his hand and i looked at him with my big widen eyes.he dropped his hands and broke the vase near me which frightened me a lot.

Is he really the one i loved once??? He even dared to raise his hands on me now!?

An tear fell down from my eyes.
It really hurts......the man whom once i love wholeheartedly, whom i beleived more than myself...... whom i thought i will be spending my life with......whom i though will save me was the devil himself now.

Arjun looked at me and came to me while i stood there like a statue.
His hands came to my face and wiped the tear.

"Don't shed them.......i don't like it" he said.

Suddenly a thought striked my mind

"Why did you lie about your identity and family?? It mean you doesn't even had the love i had for you" i said with angry and hated

He looked at me for few seconds and spoke while caressing my cheeks.

Disgusting.....i just hate his touch now

"I have told you the truth about my family saara just that stepmother's son who had got all the privileges and was pampered was me and the boy whom i told who was ignored is my step elder brother, Garuda . Poor he, he has lost everything after my birth but even through my father gave him a chance to take over the mafia king position, he got lost by Rocky. I pity him now he is working as a man of his and i want to tell you, i am going to take over the complete KGF Soon and i will kill the Rocky with my own hands" he chuckled darkly and i was in utter shock.

"And what you said, you are rocky's legal wife??? *Holding my mangalsutra* fine, then let's get married and go to California as a married couple darling" he said and my eyes poked out in shock

"You can't do this arjun!!" I said but he left while shutting the door and locking it.

I went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. I don't know what i would do now.
I slided on the door and sat on the cold floor with tears. I don't want to marry a monster who is a cheat, who is CUNNING. And the worst thing is...will Rocky save me from this devil?????

I hugged my knees and started crying while slowing praying to God that i should escape from here somehow and our marriage should not happen.

______________________________________

How this part made you feel??

Will Rocky save saara from arjun????

What will happen if Rocky doesn't care about saara now?