chapter 25

After braiding her hair, he went and refreshed himself and came out wearing a black suit.

He went to the dressing table while saara was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

He groomed himself and tied the watch around his wrist.

"Let's go" he said and saara stood up from the bed.

She went near him and the both went from the room.

They got inside the helicopter and i no time, it took off.

Rocky saw her smiling genuinely while looking outside.

He can sense her happiness. He shook his head slightly and turned to view his side window.

Saara was extremely happy right now. The thought of her meeting her family got goosebumps and happiness in her heart.
She want her mother to pat her shoulders when she is sad ............
She want her brothers to make fun of her when she is crying to make her laugh.

She wanted to see them very badly.

Soon, we exited and came to the outskirts of the KGF.

The helicopter got landed. Rocky came out and helped saara as she had struggles with getting down.

Saara came out and stood seeing the place around her.

She saw a mansion.....a lone mansion.

"Can we go or you want your entire life to spend here just standing and seeing the mansion?" He asked and saara nodded quite angrily

They entered the mansion and saw everyone busy with their work.

"Ma, rish....nakul" saara called them and hearing her voice, they all turned back and saw them standing in the doorstep of them house.

Seeing saara, sita ran and came towards her. She hugged saara and spoke

"My beati.......you are back" she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Yes, ma i am here to see you all" saara said hugging her.

Rocky excused himself as his PA called him outside to speak about something.

|After some minutes|

|Saara pov|

"What???" Saara asked un believable

"Yes beati, he isn't that bad.......he brought us here and took care of us well. He shifted to this remote area because...there are many man who are there after your father's death to attack us.......and one of them is arjun" she said.

I understand her....so he brought them here to safeguard them no to held as a hostage?

"I couldn't believe that arjun would do this" Nakul said coming out of his room.