chapter -17

|next day|

Saara woke up early and got ready to go downstairs to work.

She went downstairs and saw reenu and baanu working in the kitchen

She went to them and spoke "good morning"

They smiled and replied "good morning,mam"

Saara was about to help them but reenu said.

"Mam, you don't need to do all this..........master have told us not to make you work anymore" she said

Saara was shocked...........why does he suddenly doesn't want me to work?? Aren't he the one who wanted me to work???

Saara tried to help them atleast but they ignored it and started working.

Sighing, saara went upstairs and saw Rocky getting ready for his work.

Saara just started at him. He looked at her and spoke

"Why are you staring at me?? I know i am handsome" he said.

What the hell?? Is he praising himself now???

"Why did you ask them not to let me work?? Isn't that your wish to see me working as a maid or what you will call me??? As a slave??" Saara asked

He looked at saara for some minutes and spoke

"I don't have to explain to you" he simply Said and walked past saara ignoring her completely.

Strange........................

"Um i want to ask you whether you would like to come with me to the mines today?" He spoke out of nowhere and i fliched in fear.

Saara looked at Rocky who was quite  close to her  now.

"H-huh?? I-i w-will come w-with you" she said.
She is just bored staying all day inside four walls. She couldn't even remember how many days she haven't gone out since she got married to him.

Then Rocky and saara went to the mines together.

|Mines|

Saara was looking at the mines intrestedly. Rocky looked at her and asked "haven't you seen mines???!you are staring it like you haven't seen anything like this?"

"No, i have never seen mines before" she said.

Then Rocky went inside the mines and saara was following him quitely as little bit of her trusting him atleast he saved me when i tried to commit suscide.
There are many man and they were watching us and it made saara uncomfortable a little.

Then we went to the nearest village.

When we reached there the kids, came running to Rocky.

Saara was watching everything with her big eyes.