chapter -22

|next day|

I got ready and went downstairs

I saw the workers along with reenu and baanu working.
I went to them to help but the said that their master told them strictly that i should not work.

I tried to argue atleast i would help them but the ignored.

I went upstairs and saw him working seriously.

"Why??" I asked folding my hands infront of him.

He moved his gaze from his laptop and looked at me.

"What??" He asked

"Why you doesn't want me to work??" I asked him straightly. Maybe because of the anger i had on him because of his act yesterday?

He looked at me for a second and spoke

"I dont  want you to work and that's it" he said and avarted his gaze toward the laptop again and started typing.

"When will you let me go" i said and his fingers halted from typing

He looked at me again and this time i can sense his anger.

He kept the laptop aside and stood up which scared me.

He came towards me and i tried to calm my racing heartbeats.

He came and stood infront of me towering his height.
I could feel his hot breath in my neck
He bend down and spoke.

"Until i feel like throwing you out!" he said in his deep husky voice which made me flinch and shiver.

I looked at him.

He then moved away and went back to his work.

I was standing there like a statue.

What does he mean??? Until he feel like throwing me out???? Huh?? Then should i just irritate the hell out of him, so that I could leave from this hell *evil smile* let's do it then.

Rocky looked at me like i was some crazy or something.

"What evil plot are you making?" He asked and i flinched due to his sudden voice which brought me back to reality.

"N-nothing" i said and ran from there.

After some time

What should I do??????? I was thinking while walking here and there in the hall.
He seems like doing work from home and he won't move from his place today.

I was thinking hard when suddenly a idea clicked in mg mind.

"Reenu di, can I get a very hot coffee???" I asked her

"Yes, sure mam" she said and moved to make coffee for me but i stopped by holding her hand.

"I need it in extreme hot" i said and she looked at me amused and shocked