chapter -33

|saara pov|

She took a deep sigh and holded my hand and then she started speaking

|Flashback|

It was Durga Pooja day

It was Durga Pooja day.......people were laughing, running, chatting,blabaring etc.......

Suddenly a car stops there and a couple got down from it.

It was rejendra desai who was holding his seven years old daughter and his wife who was carrying a two years baby in her hand.
His wife smiled at her small baby who was more similar like her in her childhood.

They entered inside the temple and the pooja started.

"Name the child madam" the panditji/prist/ the one who do ritual things in temple said.

"Rithu.......rithushree our princess" she said looking at the baby which was smiling without teeth! Cute ....

Reena's mother felt a tug in her skirt. She looked down and found her first daughter calling her.

"Ma, when will my sister speak to me?is she angry on me?" Little reena asked.

Their mother laughed and pinched her nose

"She is not angry with you reena, she doesn't have teeth yet...when she is having teeth she will speak to us....even we are eager to hear her" she said.

Reena nodded while smiling brightly.

"Both my princesses are so cutee...." Rajendra said

Rajendra desai had some meeting with people near the temple . He asked his wife to stay in the temple with reena and rithushree for a while and she agreed it

"I will be back soon Rashmi....take care of our kids" rajendra said and excused himself.

Then whole day went spending time in the temple.

Many women blessed rashmi, reena and rithushree .

Rajendra came back and asked them to come with him

"Let's go home " he said

It's already dawn and the sun is about to set down

They all got into the car and rajendra started driving.

Rashmi was playing with rithushree on her lap while reena was chatting with rajendra desai.

Life felt complete when their little princess came into their life...............

Life of them became meaningful.

But God had different plans for different people

Rajendra was driving when some cars blocked their way.

Rajendra looked forward and saw one of his sword enemy standing there with arms.

He knows well that if he and his family gets in the hands of him.....he can't even fight back because he came unarmed.