chapter -20

|saara pov|

I was sitting here, infront of the holy fire with heavy heart and tears.

I looked at the person who is going to destroy my life in some minutes, arjun..........he was smiling happily.

After rituals, it's time for the final thing, the pandit asked him to tie the holy thread on my neck which is going to symbolise that i am his.......................

My life, my freedom is going..............

He took it and brought to near my neck and i was crying hell now.

He was about to tie it but...................

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed.

Everyone including arjun, saara looked at the owner of the voice.

"R-rocky" i looked at him shocked.

He walked inside the mansion and came to the grandly elevated area.

"You can't marry her, aditiya" he said

And that's it, Arjun's men pointed gun straightly at Rocky, ready to shoot him

"What the hell Rocky? Seems like you didn't care about your people" he said.

What?? People??? What does he do???

Rocky chucked and said

"Don't speak before seeing anything aditiya" he said in a playful voice.

Suddenly an man came near us
(saara and arjun) and wispered something in his ears which is not audible to me but he had a shocked expression.

Arjun looked at Rocky with blood shoot eyes.

"I have saved my people already man, now it's my turn to save my wife,saara" he said and looked at me and smiled.

This was the first time he smiled at me!

I looked at him with belief and i don't know from when i started trusting the man infront of me.

I smiled back at him and the arjun spoke

"Rocky, Rocky.....have you forgot in whose place are you standing now??? It's aditiya Arjun's territory.......you can't take her with you, she is mine and i make make her mine at any cost because i love her madly"  he said and holded my hand while i looked at him in disguise.

Rocky started laughing

"Are you crazy? How can you marry my woman? She already became mine and infront of the fire we took seven oaths" he said.

My woman???

He looked at Rocky so angrily and shouted at him men
"What are you all waiting for, kill him!!" He said and his men started getting ready with the gun.

Rocky chuckled and spoke

"Don't judge a book by it's cover aditiya, look around you and tell them to kill me " he said and wistiled loudly and a group of snippers from quite far away stood staright pointing gun at everyone in the mansion.

Then Rocky clapped two times and the snippers started shooting sharply at Arjun's men excluding Rocky, myself, arjun and his father suryavardan and the panditji.

The bullets hit straightly at his men and all of his men Met the ground and coughed blood.

After that, his men count became zero and the mansion was full of smoke which came from the bullets.

Rocky smirked and said.

"I am way more clever and powerful than you, aditiya and don't even play with this fire, you would get nothing but hurt and pain and then slowly death" he said.