chapter -36

A cute six years old girl sneaked out of her house in a secret way.
She was caged inside the huge mansion and was never allowed to come out unless when guards are there to protect her.

She was fed up living as a princess in the whole mansion..........seeing the four walls and always guards behind her.

She used to watch the outer world standing in the balcony of her mansion.

She wondered to roam here and there and go and see the village.

She asked her father but he refused saying "it's too dangerous and I can't risk my princess's life"

"When will I go there papa?" She asked her father.

"When I find a prince for my princess who will take my princess safely" he said.

"Like nakul and Harish?" She asked innocently and her father, adheera smiled and  nodded looking at her innocence.

She waited for her prince to take her but she was fed up.
Everyday , seeing the outer word exited her so much.

Adheera shifted his family to Bombay (current day mumbai) since he have some unfinished work there and he need to stay in Bombay for five to six weeks.
He didn't want to risk his family by leaving them in KGF.

One day, she sneaked out of her mansion.

She came out with full of confidence but her confidence failed when she came outside.

She started feeling scared seeing people..............new people.

Little saara was 15 when she saw the outer world.

Saara looked at her surrounding and saw the busy village.

She was clueless.....scared.......walking in the market along the busy crowd.

For the first time, she is seeing new people....new place.....so many shops, etc.

She was walking carelessly without guards for the first time. It made her happy.

She was walking looking here and there not realising that a car is coming towards her with full speed.

She saw that a car is about to hit her and she closed her eyes in fear only to be pulled by someone and she landed on his chest.

Her heart is beating very fast and her breath was uneven.

She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in someone's chest. She looked up and met his angry eyes.

"Be careful young lady.......kids there days are so careless" he said.

Saara for the first time met a man and that too at such a distance. He is extremely handsome even through his face was covered in a mask and his eyes had some life. She was busy observing his features not even hearing his advice.

He looked at her and saw that she is not listening to him.

"Hello miss?!" He called her and saara came back to reality.

"Uh...yea" she said.

"Are you new here?? You don't look like a native here and also you seem to be a lost child in this market" he asked her to which She glared at him

"Yea..i am new here and mind you, i am not a kid...i am already 15" she said.

"Oh....what's you name?" He asked her to which she thought.....

How can I tell my real name to a stranger??? I can't also use my real name because if father found out I sneaked out that's it

"S-saira....yours?" she lied.

Rocky too had similar thought like her.

How can I reveal my real identity to a stranger? She will get frightened of me if I do tell her

"Raksh" he lied.

"Raksh? That's it???" She asked him and he nodded

They both went to the nearest seashore which is very very near the market.

They sat down and started speaking to each other

"Your life is pitiful" Rocky said.

"Why? Why are you telling like that" she asked him

"Living inside the luxurious mansion and seeing the four walls is totally a mood out....If i was you, i would have escaped many years ago itself.....i pity you" he said and laughed.

He is right either.........seeing the four walls makes me go crazy.

Saara lied him that she is a daughter of a big business man....she didn't told him that she is adheera's daughter.

"What about you na?" She asked him

"I was born in a low class family and my mother died when I was 7. I had no one else than her and that's how I ended up here....i am doing business here with my uncle" he lied.......

"Don't worry..........i will be there for you.....from now on we are friend ok?" She said to which he nodded and smiled at her innocence.

After that saara went to her mansion in the same way she sneaked out.

After somedays,

These days saara used to go and meet Rocky daily and they would spend their time together. Their friendship grew more than they thought .

It was the day before when saara will be moving back to Karnataka with her family.

"Don't cry saira" he consulted her but she was crying

"No....we won't meet again raksh......i don't know when we will meet each other....you know what you are my first best friend....i-i don't want to lose you" she cried in his arms and Rocky doesn't know what to do.

He hugged her and consulted her

"Don't worry....i will come and meet you soon......shh don't cry" he said.

It hurted him too ....he never became friend with anyone easily and this girl became his trusted one just after few minutes.

After consulting hard....she agreed and spoke

"Promise me that you will come and meet me soon" she asked showing her little finger

He smiled and done a pinky promise

"Promise" he said.

She hugged him for a lost time and went from there with a heavy heart.

"No way!" He screamed

He threw the files and sat down with tears visible in his eyes.

"Boss.......saira died in a plane accident on that day when she met you at last. Her plane to Karnataka met a plane clash and everyone in the plane died including her" his assistant said.

_________________________________________

How this part made you feel????

How Rocky knew saira is saara???

Where Rocky took saara????

Villan is going to enter next episode......

Stay turned 💜