chapter -8

|flashback, when saara was 18 |

"Who is this girl rish?????" Saara asked with a smirk on her face while showing the pic of a girl in harish's phone

"Uh? Ummm you, why d-did you t-took my phone" Harish yelled lightly.

"That's not my question.....first answer mine then i will answer you, who is this"

"S-she.....s-she is my f-friend" Harish said while looking down

" Oh really???? Just friend? Or...... girlfriend????" Saara asked with a smirk.

"WHAT!? NO!!! just friend that's it" Harish said.

"Fine! I too wondered seeing this pic i thought she is your girlfriend.
To be honest both of my brother's doesn't even know how to flirt then how you will get a girlfriend rish???" Saara teased Harish.

"You how dare you!?!" Harish said and started chasing saara who ran with his phone...

"Ya!! Gimme my phone"

"Nope!??"

|Flashback end|

Saara chuckled at the cute moments with her lovely brothers,rish and nakula.

Her brothers are too innocent to this world, especially nakul.

They saw only some of the world.
Since childhood,they (including saara)were always protected by their father's men and was not allowed to step out of the mansion for our safety.

Later on, when nakul and Harish turned 18 our father allowed them to go out freedomly.

And he sent saara abroad for her passion and also for her safety.

In the heart of saara, her papa was a hero until when she came to know his dark sides.

She never in her life thought her father will kill innocents for money and fame.

Although she know that he is a mafia, she thought he will kill people who does bad things but it became completely opposite.

Tears fell from her eyes just thinking what happened in her life.

Suddenly a thought strike in her mind......

Arjun??

Arjun was her first love of her life.

Saara met arjun by accident and slowly both started feeling love for each other.

|Flashback, when saara was 17|

|Saara pov|

California is so awesome! Yes, i came to California last month and i really started loving the climate here, so warm and pleasent.