chapter -24

|saara pov|

"Please......can I meet my family atleast once" i asked him who didn't give me any attention.

In my whole life, he was the one who haven't given any damn attention to me.

Since childhood, my papa , mama, Harish, nakul, that arjun.............my friends , classmates, teachers given so much attention and now i am seeking attention from this man!

"No means no" he said.

Why can't I meet them??? I aren't going there to plan against him.............i just want to meet my mom, rish and nakul....

"Please........just once" i asked almost begging him.

He got irritated and stood up from the bed.

"Can't you understand or you didn't know the language i am talking to you??? I am behaving good with you doesn't mean i will accept everything you ask for.......i have done some mistake and i want to correct it that's it.....and also never expect anything from me.
You can stay here as my wife, the queen but that doesn't change the fact " he bursted out and went away with full anger.

While tears fell from my eyes freely

What did i ask?? Just want to meet my family.......is that a crime???

I sat on the bed thinking that will i see my family again or not .

|Evening|

|Rocky pov|

After a long exhausting day, finally everything is set.

The mine deals with Inayath khalil was done and i felt relief.

These days, i was fully stressed with this deal and finally it was completely.

I went inside my mansion and that's when i saw reenu coming towards me and spoke

"Master, m-mam hasn't came out of the room since you left....she locked herself and when we took food for her, she refused" she said and it made me anger.

Everyone is fighting with some complex problem while she is playing.......such a troublemaker............how does adheera who had great anger issues, controlled this girl???

Sighing, i went upstairs and knocked the door and heard her speaking

"Reenu di, If you are here with food, then take it back.......i don't have any appitite to eat and please don't disturb me" she said and i can say she had cried with her voice.

"I don't care if you eat or not, open the door and let me take rest......do you know how much i had worked today" i said almost yawning in tiredness.

I heard no replies and then heard her opening the door.

I looked at her, puffy eyes, red face due to crying i think. Hairs didn't combed

"Can't you look atleast in a presentable way??? Do you know you look like tarsan no............adivasi who had directly came from forest" i said and she looked angry.

Actually, she looks cute when i anger her.

I moved towards my bed and lay down.

I drifted into sleep as soon as I lay on the bed but my sleep got disturbed when i heard her sob.

I irritatedly got up and yelled at her.

"Why the hell or you crying now???" I yelled and she flinched due to my voice.

She looked down and cried silently which made me angry

"I asked you something, i don't like repeating myself" i said clunching my jaws