chapter -27

"there is a end to everything and that end is not very far......
Spending time with beloved ones are like tales, easy to be said and fast to be spent but every tale has a end, a happy or a sad end"
-mahi

That happens in the life of saara.
Spending time with her family flew very fast and it's the end of the day.

Saara looked at her family who were having tears built up on their eyes ...

They would burst out any moment.

Saara went to them and hugged her mother first

"Take care ma...........brothers will be with you forever and.....i will miss you so much" she wispered hugging her tightly.

Her mother cried in her shoulders and spoke

"Take care saara, my beati......... whatever problem you are facing now may everything got solved soon."

After some minutes she broke the hug and came towards Harish, her first elder brother

"Rish........." Saara called out and Harish broke down into tears. He hugged his baby sister and sobbed

"Will miss you so much saara, our princess............rish is going to miss you a lot" he said sniffing

Saara patted his back and smiled

"I will miss you so much r-rish......and i think you will not miss me, you have your wife to take care now and don't forget to give me a neice or nephew soon rish Bhai.....next time if i came, i need my neice or nephew in my hands and i would be the one to name him or her okay?" Saara asked in her childish voice which made Harish smile.

He broke his hug and spoke

"Ofcourse, who have the right to name my child than you saara" he said.

"First,you better make one man" nakul said teasing Harish which made them laugh.

Then saara went to harshika and hugged her.

"Bhabhi.....i am giving the responsibility of my family to you. Please take care of them on my behalf" saara said.

"Don't worry saaru(nickname kept by harishika) your family in my family from the moment i stepped in this house" she said which made saara smile brightly in relief

"That's all I want bhabhi and also rish Bhai is sometimes crazy....please don't pick fights with him. He is naughty but a good man. He is too innocent too and quickly give me a neice or nephew soon" i said and she blushed.

She nodded which made saara smile more.

Then she moved to her crime partner, her brother who was with her in her hard times....... prevent fellow....nakul.

Saara went to him hugged him more like making him fall.

"Nakulaaaaa, i will miss you so so much" saara said with tears.

Nakul and saara have a unbreakable sibling love between them.

Nakul wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks