Introduction

This is my first ever time trying to write a story, but I'm gonna try my best. I have a pretty good idea where I want this story to go so we will see how it turns out, First chapter is setting up the past and pathway for future character development and as for chapter updates, will probably do the first 4 or 5 and then regularly update with new chapters from there :P. This is also a xMaleReader so keep that in mind for the future chapters and most of all enjoy, feel free to leave any constructive criticism in the comments. :D

(Spoiler) Following his fathers footsteps, Y/N is the next to become a newly recruited overwatch agent going by the callsign "Misfit", your armor shadowing that of Brigitte's with a few tweaks for a personal adjustment. As for weaponry, your go to weapon is an energy short sword that sits comfortably in the sheathe on your back. (First chapter goes through his backstory, Second chapter is when all this takes place through time skip)

What else could this character possibly have? How about a shield similar to Brigitte's that can turn into and function as a hoverboard, and as if that weren't enough Y/N during the times of his childhood, he developed a device capable of turning back time for himself with the help of his tinkering father that's similar to tracer giving him that last resort as if he can use it to literally be running through life on "borrowed time".

Brigitte and Y/N shared a close friendship over their years in relation to the disbanded Overwatch organization, its been 6 years since you have seen her last so there's a lot "time" for you to catch up on and maybe even tie up some loose ends when it comes to the story of Y/N and his origins. (Sorry not sorry for the time pun :P)