Chapter 8 - Justice From Above

Ana's POV

The last thing you expected to see here was your own daughter, let alone on the battleground of your enemies territory. But for once you are glad she was here, especially with your back against the wall because of Gabriel. Genji is an exceptional warrior as well in his own right, looking more intact than you saw him last, the Blackwatch days put a big toll on him mentally so Its good to see him again.

Captain Amari: "Its good to see the both of you, but Fareeha, why did you join Overwatch for?"

Pharah: "Its what you wanted, wasn't it?"

Captain Amari: "It should have never mattered what I wanted, you know that better than anyone Fareeha"

Pharah: "Well I'm here now, that's all that matters. Genji can you sweep the area for me, have a lookout for Brigitte and Lena"

Genji nods and scales his way up the wall bouncing between the buildings

Pharah: "So what's the deal here? I arrive and a skull masked man has you at gunpoint, good thing we showed up in time"

Captain Amari: "That skull masked man is Gabriel, turns out he lived from that explosion him and Jack went through"

Pharah: "Seriously? Gabriel survived? Well I mean Jack survived so the odds of Gabriel also surviving are slim but not zero so there's that"

Captain Amari: "Truth is he's back, and he's after Y/N, for what reason I don't know, but we have something to go off of"

Pharah: "Y/N must be the newbie around here Jack was telling me about, heard he made a great impression on Brigitte, takes some courage to put yourself in that position for someone else"

Captain Amari: "You can say that again, anyways, we need to stop Talon from-"

Pharah: "Kidnapping him, got it"

Genji: "Pharah, I've got eyes on Lena, she's in pursuit of Widowmaker but she's losing ground"

Pharah: "Any sign of Brigitte nearby Genji?"

Genji: "Not that I can see, what's your call?"

Pharah: "Help Lena pursue that sniper, even if the two of you lose her just make sure she cant cause any of us more trouble than she has"

Genji: "Understood"

Pharah: "Mom, you're with me, we are going to find Brigitte"

Brigitte's POV

This place looks the same no matter where I go, its too dark, I cant see in front of me and my arm is really dragging me down now. I've lost Lena completely, and my communicator isn't picking up on any signals, could my day get any worse, I lean on a wall to take a look at the bullet wound again, It starts bleeding immediately the moment I unwrap the bandages constraining it. I'm gonna have to treat it properly sooner or later so it may as well be now, sliding down the wall I whip out a blow torch, surgical pliers and any other medical supplies I have left, Stripping the armor from my left arm all to say is "Time to get to work" Is the last thoughts I had before attempting to remove the bullet from my arm.

Slowly approaching the bullet wound with the pliers the nerves caught up with me so I began biting down on a rag as I inserted the the pliers into the wound, Ive never wanted to scream louder than this before, unrelenting pain built up as I gripped the bullet with the pliers and slowly pulled it out causing the wound to bleed profusely. With the bullet out, I attempted to close the wound and heat up a blade using the blow torch, Its now or never, after torching the blade to be red hot I began to cauterize the wound. Once again biting down on the rag, never wanting to scream out in pain so much, It took some time until the bleeding stopped but by that time I was completely out of energy, maybe a small nap will help me.