Chapter 5 - Savior Among The Storm

The Day Of Departure

Y/N's POV:

You walk over to Brigitte's door and give it a knock

Brigitte: "Be out in a minute! Feel free to sit in the living room!"

Y/N: You walk into Brigitte's quarters and take a seat on the lounge, "Ill wait out here for ya!". Looking at all the photos along the walls you get an understanding as to how big her family is, makes you really think how long it had been since you seen her last and now to be on your very first mission for Overwatch with her.

Brigitte walks out of her bedroom skipping around 

Brigitte: "Ah Y/N its you! I'll be just a sec, just finishing packing a few things and cleaning myself up, so maybe more than a sec" She giggles and then skips back to her room. You then hear more knocking at Brigitte's door. "Y/N can you please get that for me!"

You get up from the couch to answer the door

Tracer: "Oh Y/N its you! Didn't expect to see you in Brigitte's quarters so soon" She chuckles.

Y/N: "Oh its you... How may I help you?" You say expecting her sooner or later.

Tracer: "Well I came to see Brigitte before she goes off to Egypt with ya, give her a few tips with y'know" As she gives you a smile.

Y/N: "If its tips for picking up guys I don't think your tips will work for her, and I know how determined you can be" You then give her a smirk.

Tracer: "I know you're a softy at heart, even if it doesn't happen now, its bound to happen later, so I wont push it any further. How does that sound?" She smirks back.

Y/N: "Sounds like a fair arrangement, We have a mission to focus on anyway, now if you don't mind me, I'm gonna go take a nice nap on that wonderful lounge over there. You can do what evs" You give her a nod and a chuckle. 

Tracer: "Fair enough love, I'll let myself in and wait till she's done showering up".

In that moment Brigitte's bedroom door opens, she skips out all armored up with a suitcase in hand.

Brigitte: "Alright, I'm ready to go! Oh Lena! Didn't expect to see you here".

Tracer: "Just came to see you off love, and wish you luck on your mission, be sure to say hi to the captain for me" She gives you a wink and Brigitte a hug.

Y/N: "Wait? the captain? Whos that?" You question.

Brigitte: "I don't know either but they must be someone close to Lena" Brigitte then hugs Lena back.

Tracer: "They are indeed very close and dear to me, but you'll know em when you meet them, either way I'll leave you two to it, have fun with it will ya!" She then runs off in a hurry.

Brigitte and I then make our way to the landing pad where we saw Reinhardt unarmored to see us off as well.

Reinhardt: "Now you take good care of her Y/N, same goes for you Brigitte, I have so many more tales to tell the both of you".

Y/N: "Will do Reinhardt! Shouldn't be an issue with the unstoppable duo on the case".

Brigitte: "You are so silly Y/N, but there should be no issues Reinhardt, you've trained me well".

Reinhardt: "I can see why she likes you Y/N, a strong independent man like yourself can hold his ground".

Brigitte: "Reinhardt! Its not like that".