Grace Lively

Vote by pressing the star button....

Follow me on Instagram, my I'd is blacknight.786

Enjoy your reading....

"Bum..." A sweet cute baby voice called her upstairs. She was working in the kitchen, she smiled looking in the direction of stairs. Rubbing her hand neat on the apron, she started toward the stairs. 

Reaching the only room upstairs she opened it only to come face to face with a fully drenched five year oldy. 

"Bum..." He said smiling cheekily at her and ran to her hugging her both legs tightly. She leaned and picked the chubby cutie in her arms. Rubbing her nose to his she glared at him.

"You did something again..... You are becoming naughtier day by day." She said making the boy looked down at hi locked hand with a small pout. He hated it when she gets angry with him.

"You telling me yourself, or should I just..." She warned him. He is one naughty of prankster she had got.

"I....I..." The cute naughty boy tried reasoning but can't complete it for he knew he is going to get an earful for this. He just pointed his cute little finger towards the bathroom. She followed his line of gaze and putting him down, strode toward the bathroom.

And the view which she got was unsettling. Not again. 

All the shower soap and esscence bottles were open and lying flat on the ground. The small bathtub was full of bubbles. The shower was open. She facepalmed herself. Getting out of the bathroom she glared at the little one in front of her who was looking down, regretting his behaviour.

She sighed heavily and bent down.

"Come here." She asked him. He looked at her and looked down shaking his head in a no still pouting at her. She knew he was fearing her. She wondered what had she ever done to make him this fearful.

" Come here, sweetie." She said in a much softer voice. He came near her still boring holes in the floor and stood a good distance away from her. She would have laughed at his cute behaviour if not for his naughtiness.

She pulled him softly toward her and placed a kiss at his chubby cheeks.

"Why did you do that." She asked him, although she was pissed at him knowing she had a lot of work to do now, before marching back to her office. But she knew better than showing her anger to a child. She was never a  one to scold a child. She loved children dearly.

"I..I...I was twying chu help uhh..." He said in a cute voice making her look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"And how is that..." She asked him.

"You do soooo much for me.... You look choo tiwied. So I was pepawing hoch bath." He explained his point of view. Her eyes watered at his sweet attempt and small gesture of comforting her. She sure was hell tired due to her busy routine, but she will never let this little angle of her life affect it.

"My little love.... " She said softly colliding his head with hers. "I don't get tired and you don't have to do this all. I love you okay." She said controlling her tears. "After all you give those sweet sweet power bite to me  now... don't you." He smiled at her and gave her his beautiful enthusiastic node.

"You being in my life is my greatest blessing.... baby." She said more to himself. She knew he was very young for understanding this. Unknown to her a single tear escaped her eye. She misses them. She misses her old times. Time with her family. She had thanked god she don't know how many times to not snatch this last peice of love from her life.

He is everything to her.

He quickly wiped her tears and kissed her both cheeks. She laughed at him.

"Why were you cwing." (crying) He asked.