Home coming

Due to some personal issues I will not be able to update either of books....

Enjoy

VOTE

"Damn you brother" Max shouted at him. Who was right now zipping his pant after having a Bj from one of those slutty air hostess.

He can't control his desires for a single day. Can he?!

Well thats one fucking irrelevant question. What can he do when she was seducing him with opening her blouse button and popping her so big boobs out...

They were on their way back to their country. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep ignoring Max's lecture. Max was the kind of guy who believes in love more then blindly. And he wanted to do it with the only girl he will ever love, although he is hooked up on the stranger he gave his virginity to, and same goes with that girl. The girl was a virgin and literally too drunk to think before retaliate.

They spent the night together and much to his annoyance she disappeared the very next day.

Damn him!!

Theo told him that all of them are like this but the boy is too deep to believe him. He just ignored his way of thinking. Maybe they were best friends but they were poles apart.

He was fuck and leave type and Max was make love type. Just whatever.....

***********

Grace entered her reception and greeted her. Everyone were in real hurry. Whats just happening. Her brows furrowed in confusion. 

She went to the lift and with a ting she was on her floor. She hurriedly made her way to her cabin and putting her bag there she went to make coffee for Alex. After making his coffee, she went to his cabin and peeked through it. 

Surprisingly, Rebecca was also there, This made her more confused. Rebecca hardly come to her boss. She had her own botuque she had to take care of.

She still remembers the first time Alex ever scolded her was her sense of dressing. She was always dresses in a hoodie and a loose jeans which got on Alex's nerves. HE had to take her to the meeting and she was wearing shit! And that was the day she met Rebecca while she was crying her eyes out. 

Rebecca pitied her and took her to botuque and offered her a lot of clothes, though she took only a few.  She paid her when she receievd her payment. Reb invited her to her home and then she got the shock that Reb was wife of Alex. She mentally thanked god that she never abused her boss in front of her, even when Rebecca provoked her, she used to say he was a nice man.

He was afterall.

"May I come in mam." Grace asked her. Reb was used to her calling by her name. She had herself insisted her telling her they had a long way to go. Rebecca looke back and laughed.

"Come in ..... come in..." She answered in a professional tone. Grace laughed and made her way inside the cabin.

"How are you Reb?!" She asked Rebecca.

"I am super fine, what about you?!" She asked Gracie.

"I am super fine too." She squeaked making Rebecca giggle.

"And how is my little bundle of excitement." Rebecca asked about Gem. Her closeness with that handsome young man was another level.

"He is fine too..." She answered smiling.

"Okay lady, let her work." Alex told Rebecca who pouted at him.

"It's so long I have seen and talked to her." She complained.

"So why don't you both go for an outing rather then meeting in my office." Alex told Rebecca. He can do anything but make his wife sad.

"Don't worry Reb... I will stole some time from my busy schedule." She winked at Rebecca playfully who sent a flying kiss her way....

"Oh my darling...." She exaggerated making Alex and Grace laugh loudly.

"So, well, Mr. Alexander I was asking why was so much rush in the company and Rebecca being here is also something which is not very casual. Everything is alright. Right?!"

"Everything is perfect, except....." He told her. He very well knew how comfortable Grace was with everyone in the company as well as him. Abandoning his position all of a sudden will be a shocker for her.

"Except....." She asked him.

"Except your oldie is growing oldier" he said playfully, but when Grace caught the meaning of his words, she became serious.

"And which means..." She asked.

"And which means now this oldie is getting retired." He said.

"What?!" Grace said as he sipped over his coffee. 

"B...but then..." He knew what she was asking.

"If you are forgetting Gracie I have a son too...." He said and laughed seeing extremely uncomfortable reaction on Grace's face. She may not know Theodore Alexander but she was very well aware of his cold and ruthless behaviour.

He may make a person's life a living hell if he wants to.

"You know I won't work for him or anyone else." Grace whined. He knew, but he didn't wanted to loose someone as capable as Grace. She was whatever his son lacks and he knew they will make a perfect combination.

But the thing was, Grace has always seen Alex as a father figure and she had signed the contract saying she will work for Alexander cooperation until and unless, Alex is her boss. The day he left the company will be the day she will left

Alex knew she was a capable employee and above all, she was a lot calmer and sophisticated.

He knew when she will leave his property a lot of proposals will come for her as she had made a good enough reputation in business and he didn't want this. He want her to be with his company, moreover for his son, in a professional way. She knew everything in this company, although, Theodore was a lot more experienced person in the field, but he was still new here. 

And he trusted his convincing qualities very well.

"Listen Grace, have a seat." Alex told her.

"Oh! Don't Alex, you know I won't work for your son." She told him.

"First listen to me." He told her. He knew it won't take a lot of time to convince her, all he had to say at the last is 'Can't you do this much for me.' She sighed and took a seat.

"My son is not that much experienced." He lied. Theodore maybe a young lad, but his performance and experience can push even an old man in pit of shame.

"He will need someone like you always." This was true though. "I mean, in a professional way." 

"I know you don't work for young men, but trust me, My son knows his boundaries." Only if his spoilt son knew his boundaries.

"Atleast give it a chance. Just one year. then you can leave if you want." He pushed her. "Please."

And the master stroke.

"Can't you do this much for me." He implored. She took a deep breath.

"I am so gonna regret this." She said to herself. "Fine.." She answered him. 

"Yess..." He said as if had a victory. She laughed at his childish ettiquates. 

"Okay... So he is coming today, can you please arrange a farewell for me and a welcome party for him." He said in a professional tone.

"Fine, Sir." She answered in her professional tone. This was one of the things he admired, she can be a friend when needed and the girl can be professional other times. She excused herself for starting the party prepration.

Lets see just what happens....