Lamentation

"That dick is calling you inside his office." Nina told her with a scrunched nose. Everyone had a disliking for him in the office. He was so much like Alex and still nothing like Alex. Alex was strict but he was never disrespectful to them. Alex never was close to his employees but he was not ruthless also. He would've corrected their mistakes, but this spoilt brat never left a chance to show them their place in company even at the slightest of the mistake.

Grace did not talked to him much, and even tried her best to avoid him. But her duty was to stick with him. So whenever they had to go out she will talk to him, but only on professional purpose. Last night he, on purpose called her at midnight and asked her to prepare the file on the project of Warner's by today. She stayed up whole night, drowning herself in caffeine, to work on her file. She submitted it to him by morning.

She didn't even knew for what he was punishing her.......

She knocked at the door, which has a sign board written CEO. She waited for few minutes and then again knocked at his door. Finally, he said a come in and she went in. He was standing in the front of the table with his legs crossed, and his eyes set on the file she gave him. 

She nervously went to him,

"Y....You Asked for me Sir..." She asked, fear dancing in her eyes.

"Is this what you call work." He asked, his voice low and deeper then usual.

"I don'...." She flinched hearing a sudden growl from him.

"IS THIS HOW YOU FUCKING WORKS." His hold tightened on the file. She took two step back from the growling beast.

"w...Whats wrong." Her voice came out waving. 

"What's wrong you ask, YOU MAKES PROJECTS LIKE THIS FUCKING STIGME ON MY COMPANY." He growled making her flinch badly.

"I...I D....Didn't got time a.. an.." She tried reasoning but he growled again, taking few steps toward her.

"HOW WILL YOU GET TIME WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING WHORING AROUND." He threw the file her way, which hit her chest, paper flewing right on her face. Her cheeks burnt red in embarassment and shortly after wave of fury clashed her. He had crossed the line. Its not even a week she had been working for him, and here he was blaming her of such pitiful acts.

But will she ever explain?! The answer is never.

Theo gritted his teeths when she didn't deny his accusation. Instead he saw rebillion blazing bright in her doe like orbs.

"What I do is none of anyone's business." She growled back taking him by surprise, but the surprise turned to fury when she continued. "And certainly not yours." 

"DO you even knew the time you gave me this work, have you thought what I might be doing." She shouted as tears rolled down her eyes. "No you did not..... You are just a jerk who just think of himself, I have never even done anything to you." 

"None of my business..." He repeated and with a jerk she was sandwiched between him and the wall. It took her time to realise what was happening, until he started giving harsh kisses on her neck. He sucked and licked her. Her eyes went wide in realisation.

"Stop.... No.... Stop.." She punched him which were like mere taps for him. He did not stop.

"P...Please." She cried, and suddenly he realised what he was doing. He retorted back as fast as he had lashed on her. And before he can even explain his horrendous act, he felt a sting on his cheek. His face turned side wise. She ran out of the cabin as he just stood numb there.

She slapped him.

But the slap was not that hard, she had slapped his fucking ego. 

When he saw that fucker taking her back home, he was burning in the furnace of jealousy, he can't help but think of the worst scenarios She being holding on his arm, he kissing her supple lips. All he could se was destruction. So thinking she was whoring around with that Jack fucking Carter, he gave her time to complete file. 

In the morning, he saw her yawning again and again, he wondered what tired her this much. That file, maybe had took only an hour or two to be made, but he did not thought from her perspective, from her point of view. All he could think of was her fucking that simp. 

And it was where he lost his cool. The last string was when she said its none of his business. And about the slap, he knew he deserved it, but he can't help but feel disgraced. 

Gracie came out of his cabin and stopped her tears. She rubber her palm all over her face and went to her seat. Keeping her everything in the bag, she shadowed her face by her long brunette locks. She went out of the office without answering and bidding any goodbyes. She practically ran to the lift and went out. 

She did not want to go home, with her eyes swollen nose red, and most importantly those hickeys he had given her. The first ever hickeys of her life, and she never thought it will be given by someone she loathed, she resent by the core of her heart. Sitting in the stop shed, she brought her knees up and hid her face in it. Her snuffles and sob were prominent, but she tried to silent her in order to hide from the passerbys.

She did not noticed, when the bus came and go, she did not noticed when the people aligned to get on the bus, giving her looks. She did not noticed when a car came by and stopped in front of her. She did not noticed someone getting out of the car and watching her, he reliased a sigh of releive.

Theo came out of the office, only ti find her gone. He asked Nina, who eyed him with disgust and told him she had left long ago. He did not said anything, thinking she was home by now, but then he saw her phone, her phone was buzzing, he picked it up and saw missed calls from Amelia. 

He quickly picked up the phone. The girl bombarded with questions asking where she is and all. She did not knew it was her boss this side. But one thing was clear that she was not home by now. He rushed out and asked his driver to hand him the car keys. His heart had dropped to the pit of his stomach already. He himself didn't knew why he was fearing,

Fear of loosing her.......

He drove without a destiny and then his eyes fell on a fragile girl sitting on the chair with her head buried in her knees. His heart gave  a loud painful thud. She must be crying. And his egoistic ass was the reason. He pulled the car to the side and went out. Her muffled sob fell on his ear. He slowly put his hand on her shoulder and shook her. She instantly snapped her head at him. 

Her eyes were blood shot, her button nose was red and her cheek were red too. Wave of guilt surged through him. Without saying anything, he just stared at her. 

His marks. 

He sat beside her on her chair.

"I was very young when my mother and father sent me to a different country. I was very angry at them and I tried finding ways to vent it out. But none of anything worked. I shouted, fought underground battles, had sex with random girls, but nothing worked. So I ended up having anger issues. I was never a one girl man" He started saying. She looked at him who was looking at his front. She didn't knew why he was telling her all this. Even after he assaulted her, she didn't feared him. She knew she had a lots of people beside her. "I never treated anyone with care and all. I am totally oblivious of thing like that." He continued, but then turned his face to her. She snapped her head to the front. She didn't want to look at him.

"And I never treated a girl like she deserved any respect cause I never meet a girl who deserves it, never disrespected them though, But I was wrong." He said still looking at her. This time she looked at him as her sobs died. "I.... I never thought someone will react this way to my touch." He said making her eyes teary remembering everything. She looked away. "And... I... I am sorry for all that. I..." He cleared his throat making her look at him. "I am sorry and I deserved that slap."

"I will return everything back to you, and Now you must head off." Saying this he showed her way to his car. 

"I want nothing more then this one year to end, and I will leave this company. I hope you can avoid me until then, that will be enough of your support, thankyou." He was just standing there, when she brushed pass off him and sat in the taxi, she had called maybe. For some reason he didn't like how she wanted to get away from him.

Brushing all this off he went to his car and drove off in a restless silence.