Repercussion

She was sleeping peacefully, whole day long since Jack wanted to go out on excursion with Gem. How much grateful she is to him?! But her beauty sleep broke with a damn phone from her damn best friend. She knew it would only and only be her. She said that she will bring her back home if she overdrunk, doesn't mean she have to?!

"What...." She asked directly picking the phone without looking at the caller's Id...

"Heyyyy bestieee...." Her voice came from other side. She was drunk.

"Where are you?!" She asked her in her hoarse voice.

"The same c... club." She slurred.

"With whom.." She asked.....

"With my boyfriend." She squealed in excitement and at the same time she heard chuckle of a man. God! Is she even in her right minds? What if the intentions of that man are not good.... Otherwise why would he chuckle At her baseless response. She need to manipulate him before he don't do something wrong with her. So she decided to play along.

"Give the phone to your boyfriend." She said as she got up from the bed and took her car keys. She did not mind changing her clothes. Beside they were looking good. Slipping in her slippers, she rushed toward her door.

"Ummm... Yes.." The boy from other side said.

"Umm... Thankyou brother, for calling me, keep her with you until I come." She told him and after earning a yes from him, she called Jack. His apartment which he shared with Amilia was on the way, so she decided to pick him up.

He whined first and then rolled his eyes. It always happens. Amilia been drunk.... Grace being extra worried for her.... He was too.... But shouldn't she take care of herself. They got out of car and went inside that Loser club...

She was standing just nowhere and looking in that stuffed club all around. When she said stuffed, it was really stuffed with people rubbing their bodies with each other. She hated it. As much as she hated this, she had to find her little devil of a friend, Gem was with Jack's caretaker. Although she believed in the woman, but she don't trust Gem with every other people. She had trusted him only with a very few people.

Her eyes scanned the whole surrounding only to set on the pair of blue one. They looked familiar. Soon, she recognised that those eyes belonged to none other than...... Her boss....

What is he even doing here..... From her research over him he hates crowd. She hurriedly averted her gaze from him not being able to hold it anymore...

'What's with this man and his eyes sight, always looking as if looking directly into her soul.' Huh! Dramatic one.

Ignoring his intense gaze on her, she started looking everywhere to find Amilia.

Finally jack arrived.

"Did you found her..." He shouted in her ear. She shook her head and they both started to look everywhere. But then again Jack tapped her shoulder. She asked him what happened, and he pointed in Amilia's direction who was sitting on a man's lap and telling him something. The man was keenly listening to her, she walked upto them, knowing very well that her boss was sitting, just few steps away from her.

She was hell nervous and her nerves were at fire, but she did not need to show it. So she steadied herself and walked to them. She entered the glass cabin, and to her surprise, not a single voice from outside could be heard.

"Umm.... We are here to take her." She said making Max look at her.

"Ohh... hello..." Max said earning a glare from Theodore. Why so friendly. She smiled at him.

Her Fanatic (On hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें