Rebarbative

*her dress for party....

"Hey mom...." Theo acknowledged his mother with a smile. He was ready in a black tuxedo. Looking ravishingly handsome.

"Hey my cutie" His mother hugged him back.

"Let me correct you mom... Its hottie." He said making everyone laugh, but he did not. He greeted his dad too. His sister and brother in law was not able to make it due to some important meeting of his out of the country.

"Yeah...yeah..." She said and asked how she looked. He answered that she is the most beautiful one he had ever met and they went into their respective cars for the party. For some reason he was really excited about the part. or maybe due to certain someone.

***********

She slammed her hand on her forehead.

"Not like that..." She complaint totally annoyed now. The party will start in thirty and here, they are doing everything wrongly.

She was already ready. Her hairs tied in a clean bun with mid-partition with her below knee length frock with a collar and full puffed sleeves. She was looking modest, simple yet beautiful. Thanks Jesus this was the last piece of decoration. She was totally fed up with all this.

"Help me with the cake beautiful" Mrs. Steve called her. She was given the catering work. For some reason Alexenders liked Steve's restaurant a lot. She don't know why but she will help them nevertheless.

"Coming.." She said and went to help them. It took quite a long time to settle everything. And the guest had started to arrive... Her colleagues had started to welcome the guest. they were all famous people. Jack's father was also coming today. Jack was never interested in his father's business, he wanted to become an artist and due to this his father had threw him out of his home. And now he lives with Amilia in her apartment.

Many of big businessmen will also be coming, so it was a good opportunity for them to introduce and expand their business. The ulterior motive of Grace to organise a farewell party for her boss was this. She was a devoted employee and she will do whatever it takes to help him reach heights. When she told this to Alex, his chest swelled up with pride.

And here the arrived at the party. Everyone's attention drew to the young business tycoon who himself has made a a very big name in the business world, taking over his father's company would only add up to his immense power.

He knew his reputation and respect in the business world was big. He was known for his cold and ruthless behaviour. He don't smile, he don't laughs. He don't mingle up with his clients. And that was what everyone feared of. He like them being fearing him though. His aura was intimidating enough to scare them away afterall.

"We...welcome Sir..." One of his to-be-employees greeted him with shaking hands. He wonders what had he done to make the shiver from fear. But nevertheless its good they fear him. He introduced himself as the head of finance department. 

They started chatting about business with their business partners when Alex excused himself and went to a certain direction. His dark grey eyes followed his father's direction until they met with a back of a female who was dressed in a below knee length simple lacey frock. Her hair tied in a clean bun, not a single strand was out of them. 

His father tapped the woman's shoulder, but before he could see her face Alex's back hid her from his predatory gaze. He walked toward the girl in intimidating steps. Excitement bubbled up in his blood as he came near her. 

"Won't you introduce us dad." His dad snapped his head in his direction. He was still hiding the fierce kitty behind him. He had concluded this enough that she was the woman he talked last night with.

His mind was thinking about her until she titled her head at side and peeked through his father's broad shoulder. And all of his thoughts flew away when his grey eyes collided with her ember one. Her shining hairs were tied in a beautiful bun. Her dress modest and her hands behind her back in order to peek at him. Her swan like neck stretched to its full length as she peeked at him. 

She was the most beautiful one he had ever seen. 

His father was saying something but his eyes were denying to move from the beautiful face he just saw.

"dore...theodore.." Alex shook his numb son. "Theodore." 

"Hmm.." Theo snapped his eyes at him. 

"What..." Alex raised his eyebrows.

"I was introducing you to her... But looked like you did not heard anything..." This brought Theo back to reality. What the fuck was he even thinking.....

"Sorry... I was thinking something." He explained and Alex moved aside giving him the full view of the ember eyed beauty. He gave her a once over.

"Okay... So Grace this is my son Theodore Alexander, with whom you will work..." She flashed him a smile making his lips twitch, but he hid it. What the hell is he even doing.

"And Theo, my boy, this is Grace Lively my assistant..." He said. She flashed him a smile and this time he did too she forwarded her hand for a hand shake and he took it without thinking twice. He forgot that she insulted him. He forgot his father was observing his weird actions. He forgot everything that was her. 

But soon realisation dawned upon him. He can't, he fucking can't, she is his fucking employee. The thought annoyed him.

He took his hand back releasing her hand with force. She frowned at his behaviour.

'is this man abnormal' She thought to herself. He nodded his head

"I... I am sorry for tommorrow... I was quite frustrated." She said and he remembered the insult. How could he possibly admire her when he must be loathing her. The thought added to his annoyance.

He noticed his father was already gone. He leaned toward her as she was much shorter then him even in the heels.

"You will regret Gattina." He said in his low, hoarse voice. She frowned at him.

'This man is abnormal...' She confirmed in her mind. 

He went from there and started talking to his partners again. But his eyes now and then went to the woman who had snatched his all attention. 

Sometime she was smiling at the men his father was meeting.

He saw that she whispered something in his father's ear who was bent slightly due to their height difference. He was a few inches taller than his father.

He wondered if she had to stretch her to her fullest to reach his ears. He smirked. Maybe she will not be able to reach him even after that.

After whispering into his ear, she took a bag from the table and searched for something while he keenly observed her every action. She took out something and handed it to his father and smiled at him while he said a sorry and a thankyou to her. She shook her head as of saying it means nothing.

He noticed, it was his father's phone. So she was returning it to him. After that he did not watched her anymore.

He was annoyed by himself. Why was he looking at her that way.

He won't deny, she was beautiful and above all, she was curvy, at least for him... And here he was thinking about her again..

He went to the bar and gulped the drink in one go. He clenched the glass to stop his train of thoughts or else he himself don't know what he will do.

Control.... He fucking loved control. Nothing more, nothing less then why was he fucking so out of control over her thoughts ..

And thinking that he gulped another drink.