Theodore Alexander

Vote by pressing the star button....

Follow me on Instagram, my I'd is blacknight.786

Enjoy your reading....

"Fuck this" He murmured watching the blondie he fucked last night clinging to him like her life depends on him. Oh!! How much He wanted to rip her limbs for touching him. He stripped her off him.

"Fuck off.... Blondie" He said, not remembering her fucking name. He earned a laugh from his best friend Max, he very well knew he don't remember this girls name, at all .

"Hey baby.." The girl whined in her high toned voice. Fucking creep. She did not even feel shame due to his ignorance. Damn her!! He is just so not interested in her. Damn Plastic.....

"Just once more." He scoffed at her fucking request. Freak. He again shrugged her off him, disgust in his eyes undeniable. He will surely break her limbs if she touched him once again.

"Listen here you whore...." He said... "I am so fucking not interested in you. So get the hell out of here before I loose my cool.." He said, his aura darkened making the girl scoot away in terror. And in a blink of eye she was out of his sight. He is tired of these kind of girls around him. Never had she ever met a girl with values and self-respect. He wondered if they exist anymore.

"Your dad called." Max told him.

"Whats wrong" He asked.

"He wants you to take over his empire in the states." Theodore nodded his head. It was time to take over his father's responsibilities too. He was a successfull businessman himself, but his father was a bigger businessman. He had beaten up his own father's company for the projects but there were many whom his father won. And he always gave his credits to some fucking PA of his.

His father just can't stop blabbering about that meek girl. He had never seen her, but his father told him that she was very young and much more sophisticated then her own age. And much to his annoyance his father went as far as to say that he would've have given her the company if not for him. He so much hated that girl.

He knew that many can get to his father's mind, but someone who had gotten to his heart must be really different. But he didn't care until he is the hier of his empire. Hell, he will ever hand over his empire to anyone. That gold digger must have jumped to sky and back after listening to his father.

But he would be damned if he will give his own empire to anyone.

"Lets enjoy the last time of my bachelor free life, then we will be flying back to the states. I wonder when will I ever get time for this again." He said. Max laughed and nodded. Both of them went toward the counter to drink their ass off, laughing and discussing life.

Though Theo never talked much, but with Max it was different. Really different. They have been together from their diaper times. Max was son of Theo's father Alex's driver. They had played together. His family was not the typical high class family, but he was. Though Maxwell Carter, his best friend was an exception, but Theo was a class conscious man.

But he never let his differences clash with his sweet family. He never stopped them from doing anything. His family included his sweet and beautiful mother Rebecca Alexander, His father Alex Alexander, His sister who was now married to love of his life, Alexia smith Wife of the another business man Kaiden Smith. Also last but not the least his nephew James Smith.

Although he loved his family to infinity, but he was closest to his mother and James.

Theo was the reserved kind. Not mingling with much people, never believing in love, and totally not believing that not every girl is a bitch, except the one in his family. He was not wrong though, he never met one who was anything but being a bitch. Girls just threw themselves over him. He was a man with physique and drop dead gorgeous, and not to mention superbly rich. So it was not hard for him to find a girl for night.