Cockalorum

Theo was tired of his flight. His flight landed in New York but instead of going home he went to his personal pent house. He called his father to tell him that he will meet him directly at the event at his company.

He called his father but he did not picked up...... Strange..... He called again and this time Alex picked it in one ring.

"Umm....Hello..." A girl voiced out. What the hell......

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU..." All his tardiness went into drain. Did something happened to his father. Anxiety crawled in him. But the answer from other side only added to his furnace.

"Tone in check sir." The girl said. He took deep breath to calm himself down. He will fucking scratch that attitude out of her

"Who are you..." He asked again. "Is my father okay." He asked in a control voice. Another pregnant silence followed.

"Umm... He is fine...." She answered, relief washed over him. "You can.... Can you please call Rebecca ... acutally, Sir's phone got into my bag accidentally." 

"And you are..." He asked in his deep voice.

"I am his assistant Grace Lively." ooo, that gold digger, now he understood.

"So dad's phone got into your bag, accidentally." He mocked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Oh!! Funny I did not knew my dad's phone had legs." He mocked again. He will show this beggar her place.

"And you mean by that..." She questioned. Are we playing innocence huh?!

"And I meant that you need not to lie after stealing hmm.." He said resting his head on the bed rest. A silence followed his question.

"You can call Rebecca if you want, I have a lot of work to do." She asnwered.

"So are you running away from reality huh?!.... I know beggars and gold diggers like you very well.... I know you are after my father's money, so you better run away before I come there, or else you will..." She did not let him complete.

"First of all I need not answerable to you, And second thing who the hell want to work with you Mr. Brat." What the fuck she just called him?! 

His temper raised.

"The fuck did you called me...." He growled.

"What?!.... It was the name my boss has saved your number in his phone I can't do anything with it... And I better not waste my time with you..... It was totally not nice talking to you.... Good bye." And she hung up. She fucking hung up on him. He clenched his phone and then threw it away. Nerves of that girl, first she called him Brat and then she hung up on him. Fucking hell!!

He was a short tempered man and he can handle anything but disobedience. He called his mother. Today he will expose that bitch in front of his parents.

"Hey mom..." He said.

"Hii beauty " she answered making him roll his eyes.

"Where is dad?!" He asked not beating around the bush.

"Here...." Be heard his dad's voice.

"What's up dude." His dad asked. He was always friendly with his children.

"Fine. Where is your phone?!" He asked directly. His question was answered by a silence as his father started searching for his phone.

"Ohh shit..... I forgot..." He said.

"Actually I put it in Grace's bag, when we had a meeting without her knowledge. Oh god...." He said. And here goes his plan in drain. So she did not stole it.....

Whatever she was still a gold digger

"Lemme call her... Or else she will give me an earful." His answer astounded him. His dad and an earful from a mere employee.

"Aren't you giving her too much of trust and faith dad. You know she may step over your so called faith with her." He said, not even attempting to hide the bitter annoyance in his tone.

Alex laughed.....

"I am capable enough to judge who is worthy enough for my faith and who is not son." He mentally scoffed at his answer

"And trust me.... She is the most worthy one...." He heard. He knows his father don't trust just anyone.

But that girl did defamed him. And she will sure regret this. He will make sure of that.....

********

Grace was in a fowl mood. She don't like talking to strangers and here, that upcoming boss of her called her a gold digger. She stole Alex's phone. Whatever.....

She already hate him. But she already promised Alex for one year and she even signed the contract. Such a fool she is. She must bang her head on wall for this foolishness....

How will she manage for one year. From what she heard, she knew the man has anger issues, which means he will revenge back on her for giving him an earful.

But she was not the one at the mistake. It was totally and totally his mistake that she said what she said....
Let's just see whatever happens at tommorow's party. She just don't even want to see his face. Let alone working for him.

But she don't care......

She has to endure for just one year..

One year and she will be out of this coorporation.

She loved her job and moreover her boss. But the new one was a headache she knew that.

"What happened" Ami asked her.

"Headache...." She answered.

"You know, they says, party is answer to every headache." Ami said making her laugh.

"Who said this.... The great Amilia Woods..." She teased making both of them burst into fit of laughters.

"Yes..." She said.

"No seriously.... Their is a party at victory club day after tomorrow." She said but Grace just ignored. "You must come." She said.

"And who will bring the drunken Amilia back home..." Amilia laughed....

"I know you won't come.... And even if you came.... You will impossibly drink." She knew her the best.

"Don't worry.... I will ask Jack to help me bringing you back.... You just go and enjoy..." Amilia laughed again and nodded.

Jack was a homie. He was their both best friend. He was superbly handsome and had a deadly physiques. Amilia admired him when they were in college. But when they became friend he bursted a bomb on their head by revealing that he was a gay.

Grace had a good laugh while Amy was shocked to death. Her long time crush..... Went into drain. But he became a very good friend.

And right now he was working as some coach of football team. He also helps her a lot in keeping Gem.
And teasing Jack was Gem's favourite thing. He had pulled infinite number of pranks at poor Jack.

The guy was good from nature and so was by heart. He never touched her awkwardly even though he was not a man. He knew his limits.

Grace never liked touch. But it was not same with Jack. He was like a bro to her. He is her best friend after all.. so she did not mind his presence in her apartment even at late nights.

She was not joking when she said she had too much good people in her life.

She went to bed knowing tommorow's day is gonna hell tiring.