Green Eyed Monster

"Bro I can't hear you...." Max almost shouted in Theo's ear. They are celebrating Theodore's homecoming with their college friends. But Theo's mind is struck on a certain Ember eyed beauty. He really need to drain her out of his mind.

And as if his unsaid prayers were listened on a que, a blondie straddled him. But she did something, he hates the most, she fucking kissed him on neck. He hate kisses. 

He shoved her away, she got shocked at his sudden actions. She knew that he was one walking sex god. 

"What happened." She asked in her shreaking voice. And his mind drifted back to her voice. Her voice was nothing like this woman's voice. Her voice was calm and beautiful. Beautiful in every way. He shook his head.... When is all this gonna stop. He stood up and grabbed the girl by her hand and took her to the VIP rooms of the club.

"I don't do foreplay girl." He said all the while scooting her already short dress up and pushing her panties aside and opening his pants, he entered her in one single thrust.

Max was coming out that high pitched place. Damn these parties, these are certainly not for someone like him. He was thinkking all this when he collided with some meek girl. In his own accords his hands went to her waist so he can prevent this drunken girl from falling dpwn.

She settled herself and was about to say thankyou when her eyes broadened in recognition.

"YOU!!" They both exclaimed at the same time. Max shared the same expressions as hers. Damn it..... He never thought he will meet her like this. She was drunk....

He looked around and to his relief no one was there. What if someone took advantage of her state.

"What are you doing here." She asked in a slurred voice. " I searched you everyyyy where." She said making him smile. So she was as restless as him. And before he could say something, she smashed her lips on his. He was astouned by her action but soon reciprocated. He did not wanted to take advantage of her drunken state, atleast not again.... so he broke the kiss. 

"Lets get you home." He said and picked her up and took her to VIP section. She was hugging him like her life depended on him. He settled her down on the couch and sat beside her.

"You won't leave again right." She asked.

"Never." He answered not a breath later.

"Sweet fucking Gracie" And with this he released himself in his contraceptive. He took a few deep breathes and came down from his high. He pulled out of the blondie and straightened his pants. He threw the card on her face. He knew what the fuck she wants.

"Never show yourself again." He said and left. He was going all maniac thinking how can he take her name. Fuck!!

He went back to the section in the corner with transperant soundproof glass walls. He did not bother to tell or talk to someone, he just closed his eyes and she flashed in front of them again.

"You won't leave me." She asked softly

"Never.." Max answered to which she giggled and smooched his lips. Theo frowned. Max!!

Was not he waiting for that girl. His eyes snapped open finding a girl sitting beside Max and smiling adoringly at him and he was whole heartedly reciprocating his actions.

"Max.." He shouted. "Was not you..." But his question was cut with his realisation... She was the girl. "Is she...." He asked but before he could continue Max nodded his head grinning widely.

So, she was the one he had a night stand with... And she looked pretty drunk. He nodded his head understanding.

"You are lucky girl, he did not touched a girl after you." Theo said. 

"Theo..." Max warned. He had already said he don't care about her past. Afterall, he was the one she shared her virginity with. She pouted and glared at Theo.

"So what..." She shouted. "I also never touched a man other than him." She said wrapping her arms around Max possessively. She smiled hazily at him and kissed him on cheek. "I waited for him.... Soooooooo long." Her words filled Max's heart with warmth.

 Yeah! Yeah! Cliche couple.. Theo though to himself and rolled his eyes.

"Okay baby... Now tell me do you remember someone's number." Max asked. 

"Ummm..." She pretended like she was remembering. Max laughed at her adorable behavaiour. And then she nodded her head "I do..."

"Gimme your phone..." She ordered Max and without thinking twice he handed her his phone. She typed on his phone and ever so slowly pulled the phone to her ear. 

"Yuhuuuuu bestieeee....." She said.

"Are you drunk?!" The other side asked and Theo's eyes snapped toward the phone. It was such a familiar voice.

"Yeaahhhh....." She said. "I am..." 

"Who is with you." She asked.

"My Boyfriend, Max." Max blushed on her reply. HE fucking blushed. Theo can't believe his eyes. Does love do these things to someone?!

"Hand the phone to your boyfriend..." The girl whose voice was so fucking familiar said.

"Heyy..." Max greeted.

"Don't try anything with her brother, I am coming... Thankyou for informing" She said and cut the call. He shrugged his shoulder, and started chit chatting with his drunken girlfriend who was blabbering how much she missed him.

They had a one night stand almost five years ago and they both can't move on from each other. It was clear in the girl's eyes that she had craved for him, for his love. Whatever she said was truth. She had waited for him. The thought brought some relief to him. He was happy for Max.

He did not knew for how long he stared at the couple. He shook his head and smiled. Smiling he moved his gaze toward the dance floor, and his smile dropped. There she was standing.

Grace....

He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. She was really here or was he hallucinating.

She was wearing track pants and a t-shirt. It was clear that she was not here to enjoy. the worry on her face was clear. But he was somewhat surprised by her dressing sense. If not for her pony and her curvy body, anyone would've judged her as a boy.

He had never seen a girl like her. She was looking around as if finding someone and his eyes were just stuck on her every action. And not a minute later, her eyes collided with his. He suddenly became self conscious, he was about to straighten his posture but she moved her eyes away from him and resumed her work. What an actual fuck...

Did she just.... Did she just ignored him. His eyes started turning a shade of red. Her ignorance was bringing a monster out of him, a monster she won't be able to control.

He mostly, never cared wether people ignored him or looked highly at him , but her being ignoring him was doing things to him. 

And then what he saw only added fuel to his furnace. He saw a boy of almost his age approaching her and stood close to her. Way too close for his liking. His hands clenched in a fist turning his knuckle white. She stretched to her height to say something into his ear and he bent too... 

He had fucking imagined this scene quite a lot time, but with him. Her being doing things with others, doing what he want to do with her was just nothing just rip his limbs off.

And then they both just stood there and started discussing something. His fist was turning tighter. And then she again looked his way, but this time her gaze was at Max. And that time her realised he don't like her gaze even at another man.

She started coming his way and his heart beat shot up. He knew she was ignoring him to bits then  she was sure not coming for him, but still he can't help his emotions. He himself don't know what was happening with him.