Exordium

Standing in the front of the big glassed sky scraper she took a deep breath.

A new start it was afterall....

"Good morning...." She said in her cheerful voice. Clad in a simple white below knee frock she was looking an angel. Her hair as usual tied in a neat bun.

The lady greeted her back. She smiled and walked to the private elevator of her boss. She was allowed to use it unlike other employees.

Theodore was waiting for his oh so capable assistant. He will show her the place she belong to. He had already found out everything about her. From the loan she took from the company to the car gifted by his father. He smirked at his vicious plan.

With a ting his private elevator opened showing the beautiful lady. She was wearing lacy beautiful frock. His modesty had always shocked him. Girls of her age wear almost nude clothes.

His first plan to scold her for slutty dress went into drain.... But no worries. With this his witty mind has another plan for her

He was thinking of letting her go. But her constant thoughts in his mind were messing him up. So he thought of venting his anger out on the sweet girl.

"Good morning sir..." She said with a smile. Which he can easily contemplate was a fake one.

" Who asked you to use this elevator." He asked ignoring her greetings.

Her smile fell....

"What..." She questioned.

"What what.... I asked... Who the fuck told you to use my private elevator." Her cheek burned red in embarassment. 

"I am sorry sir. It will never happen again." She was not used to this kind of behaviour. Even though, Alex never treated her as someone important, but he was her friend. He let her use this lift just because he never ever wanted to waste time, he knew the usual lifts are flooded with people, so it may take her an hour or two to even get to the highest floor.. A friend she can share anything with and a friend she can share anything with. They have quite of a parallel life. Struggles, abandonment, more struggles......

He gritted his teeth. This was not the fucking reaction he was waiting for. He wanted her to shout at him, tell him she is used to be his father's princess. But yet.... He had a long way to play with her.

"You can get out." Grace felt humiliated but still she followed his command. She nodded her head and turned to get out.

"Also...." He said making her look at him above her shoulder. "Return the car keys." And she did not waited to be told twice. First of all, she understood the games he was playing. She knew he wanted her to feel low and down, but hell, she will never let him succeed. And second she never wanted any privilage. She kept the keys at his table and then passing him a smile she went from there.

Theo was surprised by her behaviour. But does that changed his thinking about her?! A Big No....

Grace came out of the cabin and her smile fell. He was behaving rude with her. Something she did not faced even when she was left alone in this world. She hated him even more now. Theo left no chance in disturbing her, he overloaded her with work, he did not let her have lunch, he even scolded her just because of a single spelling mistake.

"I wonder how the fuck my father is keeping incompatible employees like you." He spit at her face, in front of everyone, in the large corridor. Everyone looked at Grace with shock. She was one admirable person. She helped them when needed, let it be professional or personal. Grace's throat parched and felt heavy. Her eyelids were almost closing, she was looking down feeling immensely humiliated.