chapter seven

George
Am furious,how can she do this to me?after all the time I have tried to control myself then all my hard work has gone to the drain.
I thought we were getting somewhere ,that night the way she was staring at me.could all this have been my imagination?
I can't wait to tame Julianne throne.she may have escaped from my grip today but tomorrow she'll be mine.
This is the reason am at the gym the next day,trying to get my anger out by punching the hell out of the punching bag.if I let my thoughts wonder again I'll look for Julianne and who knows what I will do,she can't see this violent side of me too soon.

I can't let my cover be blown over due to my anger  issues.when I go back to the bar,I try to pretend am less affected by her presence.
Am trying to get myself drunk over or over again until some lady I saw talking to Julianne invites herself to sit with me.

"I don't know what you are trying to prove by drinking so much but she won't bulge." The lady says taking a sip of my whiskey.

"Don't worry,I know what's good for me."

'you sure do but you have Already had too much,I think you should call it a night.'

"If you don't mind,what do they call you?"

'rebecca but my friends call me rebe.'

"So rebe,how well do you know ann?"

'you mean Julianne?'

"I mean the lady you work with?"

'yes,I just met her recently but am sure she does like you.'

"Maybe she does."

'i just know that there is something that's stopping her from letting you in.'

"It's okay,I think I have had enough I must leave."

'sure and please do come back again.'

***
JULIANNE
"Why were you being too friendly with George?"

'what's the matter?are you jealous?'

"Who said anything about jealousy,am just curious."

'i just saw he was lonely and decided to accompany him.'

"Is that it?"

'yes but I have remembered something,"you lied to him about your name?'

'no I didn't.'

"You sure did,he thinks your name is Ann."

'that's not lying,I just omitted my first letter.'

"Okay but I mistakenly told him your real name."

'why did you do that,I thought friends do stick together?'

'how the hell was I supposed to know about your fake name?'

"You are smart,so you should have !"

'okay calm down,he was way too drunk am almost sure he won't remember anything.'

"I hope he doesn't because I have no time of explaining myself to him."

'i just don't get why you are punishing yourself?'

"You have no idea what have done?"

'i hope the day comes when you can trust me.'

"Just give me sometime,I will tell you everything."

'okay, always know that I'll support you no matter what.'

"Maybe that's why our path crossed,I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you."

'the same goes for me.'

Okay,let's close up and go home.

***
"Yes mom have been eating and sleeping well." I answer back after she asks me questions after questions.

'i wish things could go my way,so you can come back......I miss my daughter.'

"What about father?"that's the topic we have been avoiding for too long.

''he isn't your fa.......I mean no father should treat their daughter the way he always treated you."

''then why do you still put up with him?"

''i had to so you can grow with a father figure in your life, something I never had."

''now am a big woman,I can take care of myself,you should find someone who deserves you."

''not everything is as easy as you make it to be,first you are my priority until you get what you deserve I can't be happy."

''sometimes I just feel like you are hiding so much from me?why did you ask me to steal from Miguel?"

''i wish I could explain everything but some day you will understand how much am willing to loose to see you happy."

''i just need my mom that's all."
'
''just give me more time then will get to have those daughter....mother moment once everything goes to it's place."

'ill be waiting for that moment.'

***
I wake up feeling hung over after drinking so much,am angry at the fact that Julianne got the best part of me when am supposed to be doing my job.
I remember a little bit of my memories of last night when Julianne's friend was blabbering until she said her friends name to me.
I can't help but smile to the fact that Julianne didn't tell her friend about lying to me and am almost sure she knows.
She must think I won't remember but I'll have to use that lie one day when she least expect it.

I get out of bed and make a concoction Carmen used to make after Miguel and I drank too much.she has been in Miguel's family for way too long and she hasn't aged abit.i miss her food the most and getting back to a warm meal after a tiring day is all I want.
I need to change my methods because it isn't working and my patience is running low.

Author note❤️
Hey guys 👋.
We are on chapter 7and the count down has just began.
Will George get his hands on Julianne?
What will happen next?
See you on the next chapter ❤️