chapter fourteen

Julianne ❣️❣️

"You were locked in that office for too long.what happened?"I ask rebe

"Just the usual,I went to take this."she answers while handing me over the envelope.

''something must have happened and I bet you'll tell me ."

''you just imagining things,we shouldn't waste time talking about our boss let's look what is in there."

"I open the envelope and takes out numerous of photos-in the first photo Jonathan is with a woman  and she is holding a small boy.the next photo there is a much younger Miguel with his mom and Jonathan holding a small baby.i also see a piece of magazine which states that there was a accident and both the little girl and mother passed away shortly after the accident.in a another piece of paper it states that Jonathan vanished from the face of the earth.the report says he must have died due to the pain of loosing his loved one.
There is another piece showing a more mature Miguel stating that his father is alive and anyone who knows information about him should call him."

Once am done reading i feel sorry for Miguel the most.he lost his mom and little sister at a young age while his father left.we both share something in common atleast-our father's never loved us.

"What a sad ending." Rebe says

''yeah,I always felt something was off with Miguel but I didn't know it could be this deep."

'
''i think this information is the best you could get and now you know Jonathan is Miguel's father."

''yes but it hasn't answered why my mom is working with Jonathan?"

''i know why." Rebe

''They both want the downfall of Miguel." I add

''but why do they want to harm him especially his father?" Rebe asked

"The money but there is something more we are missing."

''Yes, something we aren't seeing."

''and why is my mom helping him?"

'i don't know rebes all this information is a lot to take in.

George 💥
"How was your day?"I ask Julianne while helping her with the bag

'Kinda off." She says while putting an envelope on the table.

'does it have something to do with that envelope?'

"Yes,it has something to do with my past."

"But you haven't allowed me to know that part."

'I know but am gradually learning to trust you.'

"Hope soon you'll trust me enough to share."

'I also don't know anything about your life?'

"If you trust me with yours I will trust you with mine."trust goes both ways

'i know but we should do something fun.'

'What fun do you want to have?'i ask while making her sit on my lap.

"Have been missing you all the time I was working and I need you so much."

'Then let me take care of my woman first.'

I kiss her like I have been deprived of he lips for too long.i don't know if I'll be able to let her go when the time comes.

''just wait a second,I need to do something first."she says while opening my zipper and taking my already hard cock in her hands.she opens her mouth,sets her little tongue to the tip of my cock.i close my eyes and fist the base of it when she circles licking pre-cum from me before closing her lips around my tip and sucking .
'
"Fuck."I push deeper but what I want to do is to thrust into her,to fuck her face.fuck.i want to be balls deep into her sweet mouth and come down her throat until she chokes on me.

Her hands move to my abdomen , pushing against me.

I lock down to see her panicked  eyes and I draw out,let her catch her breath.

I carry her to the bed and taking of her dress and am surprised to find she is naked underneath.i make her seat on the bed and start to kiss her again taking my time to feel her body and the way it made for my pleasure.
I take her nipples in my mouth biting and sucking and she moans softly.
I move down over her body,my tongue sliding over her center,down to the seam of her sex.i grip both thighs and open her wide, pushing her knees high.

I lean my face down and lick her and he hands are in my hair instantly.
I rub her clit between my fingers until she's gasping ,her hands fisted ,he back arched deeply.

"George .oh fuck!"

"Come,"I command as I swipe my tongue greedily over her cunt."

"Ohh George!"she cries out and gasping , buckling with organism, panting and whimpering my name over and over again.

And fuck.
That.

That chanting my name .all I can think as she collapses on the bed, breathless and her body jerking with aftershocks,is that I will never get enough of that.

"You like me licking your pussy, Julianne ?"I ask kissing her

She nods kissing me like she is starved.

"Say it."

"I like it,"she is out of breath ,her eyes only half opened.

I settle between her legs again, rubbing my cock between her folds before taking it into my fist and pumping , watching her watch me.

"I'm going to come all over you.am going to mess up that pretty face of yours.open your leg wider,let me see you rub your  greedy little pussy.let me see you make yourself come."

She does, sliding her hands between her legs, rubbing her clit with the pad of two fingers and fuck, watching her like this , looking at her face,at her dirty fingers doing their work, hearing her come again sends me over the edge.

I come hard, sending ropes of cum across her belly,her breast,her mouth.i cover her with it,and seeing her like this ,seeing her soiled with my seeds,it sends
A final wave of pleasure through me and I shudder with it,shudder  as I empty ,as I collapse beside her on my bed.