chapter seventeen

George

"Hello,am George asking about the DNA test that I asked for days ago?"

''yes sir and your results are out and am sending them on your email.thanks for choosing Santa Cruz hospital."

I end the phone call opening the dna report on my mailbox.the paternity test is 99.9%.julianne and Miguel are half siblings.

I open my contacts calling Mateo and on the third ring he picks up.

"Hey bro,what's up?" Mateo asks

'our theory were correct.'

"Miguel and Julianne are half siblings?" He says

'yes,I received the results today.'

"Atleast your woman won't die........"

'i don't know that but this will save her.'

"Then what next.....will you bring her back to the city?"

'i haven't said anything to her,I need a day or two to make her understand everything.'

"This won't be easy man........she will hate the hell out of you."

'i know but Tonight am telling her everything.'

"What about the DNA results -will you tell her that too?" He questions

'its not up to me to reveal that to her.she will find out eventually.'

"And how will you convince her to go back to the city with you?"

'If I have to force her then I will.i have already promised Miguel I'll bring her to him.'

"I don't know man but once you take this step,there won't be going back.you will loose Julianne forever."

'I knew this time would come and I don't regret anything.if I could go back in time,I would still do things the same way.'

"Okay brother,see you back on the city soon."

I end the call.

****

                                Julianne ❤️

'tonight am going to confess my feelings to george.'

"I knew you would eventually fall for him and I'll support you all the way." Rebe says

'hope he feels the same way I do.'

"Am sure he does,you don't look at someone the way he does and not love you."

'so what's up with Derek?'

"Nothing much is going.we are just keep things simple."

'you mean just a sex kind of relationship?'

"Don't say it like a bad things,it used to be like that with George before things started to get serious."

'okay but don't forget where you stand.i don't want my Friend to get hurt.'

"I know and am a big woman now,don't worry I'll be careful."

'sure but I don't believe that and am letting it go for now.soon we are going to talk about everything.'

"Okay but am fine."

***
I open the door and find George working on his laptop.i kiss his lips and go to the bathroom to freshen up after a tiring day at work.