chapter fifteen

George 💥
Am woken up by the ringing of my phone.i mute my phone and look at the other side of of the bed to my surprise Julianne is still sounds asleep.
After I put some pants on,I leave the room and my phone starts ringing again and I look at the caller id to find it's Mateo calling.

"Hey! It must be important for you to call at this time?" I ask

''yes there is a new development on the Antonia case."

''Okay,am listening."
'
''jonathan and Antonia were lovers."

''Why didn't  I find that information?"

''Maybe because they kept it a secret because by that time Miguel's mom was already pregnant with her second child."

''then what happened to their affair?"

''their romance ended shortly  and soon after that Antonia married James throne later giving birth to Julianne.

'is this information legit?'

"Yes someone knew something and I asked around this story is true."

'then  years later you know what happened, Miguel's mom and sister died in a car accident.jonathan vanished from the face if the earth until now.

"Antonia and James have one thing in common."

'money.'

"But why did Antonia stop Julianne from marrying Miguel.....it could have been easy to steal under his nose unless Julianne and Miguel are related."

'
''if this is true,then it's going to change everything."

''mateo,you know what to do?" I ask him

"Yes."
'
I end the call and turn back to find Julianne watching me.i wonder how much she has heard.

"Hey,babe when did you wake up?

'just a second ago?why are you asking?'

"Are you okay?"

''yeah,why do you think I heard something I shouldn't?"

''no that is not it,I just....."

'
''don't you dare say another word,am leaving to my friends house and when you feel am trustworthy enough come and get me."

'
''julianne,please wait?" I try to stop her but she locks the door and leaves.

****
Rebecca 🌄

"Hey!am coming right up or you are going to break my door." I say while opening the door.

'
''am sorry for waking you up,can I come in?" Julianne asks

''sure but I......"before I can finish the sentence derrick chooses that moment to come out ."

'
''i'll just leave see you at work."

''Stay,I was on my way out ." Derrick answers while walking up to me and kisses my lips.

''See you at work,am going to miss you." I add

''i will miss you too and I should go so you can......." He says while looking at Julie

He opens the door and I lock after him.

"Wow! I never thought that could happen and my friend didn't think it was important to tell me.....am very hurt." Julianne says while sitting down

''am sorry,I didn't know how to tell you...I thought you would never approve."

'
''why wouldn't I?if he makes you happy then am happy but it breaks my heart for you to never let me know.

'' will you forgive me?"

''I did that a second  ago....you didn't waste your time on get dirty in the sheets."

'a girl got to have what they want."

"Sure,if you say so but take care ,i don't want you to get hurt."

'then let's talk about why....you know...the reason you had that face when I opened the door.'

"It's George thing.....am so upset with him."

''what happened?did he do something to you?"

'
''no,I think he is hiding something because I woke up and he was on the phone talking to someone."

''Did you hear the conversation?"

''i didn't because by the time I was trying to listen he ended the call and that's when he turned to find me standing behind him."

''then I don't understand why you are so upset?"

'he thinks I heard something and started questioning me.he doesn't trust me and this hurts more than anything.'

"You think he is cheating on you with some woman? because I swear to my dead grandma I'll make him pay."

''It not about another woman and I never knew you had a dead grandma?" Julianne questions

''i didn't but now I have one......you know I don't talk much about my past."

'yes you don't but if your grandma did exist you would have mentioned her before.'

"Why are you changing the topic from you to me?"

''because you sweared with a dead person and we don't do that."

''She was my favorite person and she still is even in death." I add

''okay,will talk about your grandma another day."

'
'are you going back to you know who?'

"I don't know let him miss me some more."

"He will be looking for you by night time."

''so tell me all the details about last night." Am all ears Julianne adds

'there is no much to tell but that man knows where to press.'

"Was it that much good?"

''yes,he is so much better than I imagined."

'are you a thing or......'

"I don't know but will see how things goes."

'then I support you completely,my friend deserve the best.'

"You too, don't loose a good man because of a misunderstanding."

'i know what am doing,trust the process.'

"If you say so."

'were you planning to stay in doors today?' Julianne asks

"Yeah until you ruined my plans."

'but I have better ones.lets go shopping.'

"Yeah!that's why I love you....a woman has to look good."

'i think some massage will be good.'

*****
Hey!my dedicated readers❤️.so far so good.we getting at the end of the story and I hope you have loved the story from the beginning up to this chapter.
I have enjoyed writing every bit of this story.

Do you love it?don't forget to like or leave a comment.
See you on the next chapter