chapter twenty two

George 💥
Someone knocks on my door and am surprised to find it's Julianne.before I can ask her to come in she beats me to it.

"If you don't mind,can we talk?"she asks

'sure,just come in.' I say while giving her some spaces to pass.

"I know we ended things badly between.i wasn't ready  to listen back then and I can't understand how you could do that to me?"

'i was just trying to save you because I realized what a special person you are to me.i never told you the truth because I didn't know how you would react.i love you Julie and loved you even before I knew the truth.'

"So you knew  everything?why didn't you feel the need to tell me that Miguel is my brother?why hide it knowing there was a away I could be saved."

'it wasn't my place to tell you that well kept secret.i did whatever I had to do to save the woman I love.you might not see it now but I always had you best interest at heart.'

"Sophia and Miguel think you deserve another chance.am only here because they asked me to."

'do you think I deserve another chance?'

"I don't know......I still feel betrayed."

'if you feel that way then why are you here?'

"I thought coming here we would be able to talk calmly but I was wrong."

'you were wrong?do you think what happened between us was wrong?'

"I didn't say that."

'why can't I say it?you aren't a victim anymore julianne.everything you have done has consequences and you not wanting to admit what we had was real,it makes you a fucking coward.'

"Am not a coward.you did all this on your own and am not to blame for your misfortune.i loved you so much George but maybe ending that was a good thing."

'was it?then look at my face and say you don't love me anymore.tell me on my face you don't feel anything when am this close to you.just say it and I will walk away for good.'

"I do feel something but am scared of letting you in again after everything."

'just give me one last chance and I will make everything right.i'll teach you to trust me again

*****
Julianne
Before I can answer,his gaze moves to my dress and then he uses his free hand to unzip the back of my dress.

He releases my wrists,tugs the dress off and it pools at my feet.

I'm left standing in a black lace bra and matching panties,thigh high stockings and high heeled boots .

George looks me over,makes a sound from somewhere deep inside his chest.he steps backward.just one step and it's enough for me to breathe again.i didn't realize I was holding my breath.

His gaze moves to my bra,to the delicate cups with red poppies on them.i remain still but my heart beats a marathon when he slides his knuckles over one laced -clad breast.my nipples harden instantly.

He pushes against me and I feel him feet his cock on my belly and the sound I make is not like his.it's not deep or threatening . it's more if a whimper.

His expression doesn't change as he strips his hands down over my belly and into my panties and when he cups my sex,my hands fly to his chest.

"George!"
He watches me,and although am trying to push him off,I can't budge him.his fingers being their work and his eyes bore into mine and, fuck it feels so good.what he is doing feels good.

'i don't.....I think.......stop.'the last word is so weak,I almost don't hear it myself.

And if he hears it,he doesn't stop.

Instead,he dips his head down and takes my nipples into his mouth, swallowing half my breast and I moan when sucks,the lace rough,his mouth wet and soft and his fingers,God his fingers.

A whimper catches in my throat and when he pulls his mouth away,I shudder at the loss,at the sudden cold.he straightens, leaning in closer,the scruff of his jaw rough against my cheeks and he inhales deeply.he brings he mouth to my ear and his fingers are doing something to me and I don't want him to stop.

"You're wet and I smell you," he says voice low and deep and I think his words become my undoing  because he knows.he knows I want this . despite everything , want this.want him.

He leans his face to mine and his lips brush my neck and his fingers,fuck,his fingers. I'm going to come.

''george,"it's a gasp and my knees are wobbling.they're going to  give out.

He must know because all of a sudden,he lifts me in his arms and he's laying me on his bed and he's dragging my panties off.

My legs hang off the edge and he kneels on the floor between them, pulling me to him, bending my knees back to look at me for a long moment before closing his mouth on my sex and devouring me whole.he's sucking and licking and one hand moves upwards,and when he takes my nipple and squeezes it,I cry out because I'm coming,I'm coming and i'm loud and desperate and the only word I seem to remember at all is his name.his damned name.because am chanting it, breathless and out of my head and out of this world,I am chanting his name as I come on his tongue.

When it's finished,when I can think,I open my eyes again,he straightens to his full height and wipes the back of his hand across his mouth.

I feel my face burn and draw my legs in.he looks me over,and am grateful he doesn't say anything.just looks.because in his eyes,I see what he thinks. He's conquered me.

And he has, hasn't he?

*****
Hey there 👋my fellow book lovers.
Don't forget to like and leave a comment.
Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️