The Super Friends Trio: Brooke, Kelly and Valeri!!

Evelyn O'Reilly and Jonathan Toews got their gadgets from Brad Hawkley and made their way out of the lair. As they headed back out, the redhead called out to her best friend, Kelly MacKinnon, who was practicing her telepathy and other skills. She was waving her wand back and forth, as though she were trying to summon someone or something. She perked up when Evelyn and Jonathan appeared and skipped over to them.

"What's going on with Jonny Boy?" she asked, tapping the tip of her wand against the Blackhawk Captain's nose.

Suddenly, the tall figure of the hockey player vanished and in his spot was a black Labrador. It barked, snapping its jaws at Kelly, who panicked, yelping in fright.

"Uh...hang on. Hang on. I can change this." She screwed her face up in thought, as though trying to think of a solution. The dog barked angrily again at her, as though saying, "Change me back now!"

"Kelly, what did you do!? You turned Jonny into a puppy!!" Evelyn exclaimed. She bent over and patted Jonathan on the head. The dog's tail wagged reluctantly. She scratched him behind the ear and he looked up at her, parting his lips and sort of giving a doggy smile.

"I'm sorry."

"Turn him back, even though he's incredibly adorable as a puppy...not that he wasn't before...but he's a puppy! Just change him back, please!"

The blonde woman finally appeared to solve her conundrum and she tapped the dog's muzzle with her wand tip and Jonathan returned to being a human again. He brushed himself off.

"Sorry, Jonny. I'm still learning to control this magical weapon of mine."

"It's okay, Kelly. No damage done."

Evelyn wrapped her arm around the centerman and pulled him close to her. He turned his head to gaze into her eyes and broke a sweet smile. She smiled back.

"So, you think I'm a cute puppy dog?" he questioned, sarcastically.

"Everyone would make an adorable puppy, Jonny. Not just you. Patrick, Tyler, Jamie, Val...anyone."

"Kaner? Oh come on." Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Yes Kaner. He's got the whole blue eyes thing going for him."

"Right."

The three of them shared a laugh.

"Alright, let's get Val and Brooke."

"Brooke?" the Chicago Blackhawk inquired.

"Yeah. She's my friend. Like Valeri or Val Nichushkin and Kelly, here. Her full name is Brooke Johnson. What did you think Kelly was the only female friend I had?"

Jonathan laughed. "No."

"C'mon, I'll introduce 'em to you. And I know you know Val. He's a Dallas Star!" Evelyn stated, as she snatched her boyfriend's wrist and pulled him after her.

"Dallas? Star? Really!"

"He's a baby Russian, Jonny. You'll love him...off the ice, of course!"

They emerged from the lair and walked across the lot to a special car that was disguised as a Boston Bruin van.

"Something that always confuses me, is how can you call yourself Black Hawk, savior of the Chicago Blackhawks and live in Boston, near TD Garden, the home of the Boston Bruins?" Jonathan remarked.

"A good point Jonny, indeed. Boston is my home and this is just where Hawkley likes to be."

"But why the Bruins?"

"Because it's Hawkley's place, Jonny. I wouldn't have a job if it weren't for Brad. I'd love to move to Chicago, but you know that I can't. My love for this city is just too much."