Can I Have Two Boyfriends? - Please! No? Well...I Choose Val!

Evelyn stared into the frightened blue eyes of the baby Russian. She did love him. She cared for him. A lot actually. But she had agreed to be with Jonathan still as a couple and she wasn't going to hurt anyone. She forced herself to look away momentarily. But then she looked back at him. For once not being the target, Jonathan was beside her protecting Patrick. Of course he was a hero now.

And that's when it struck her. Val had a point, Jonathan Toews didn't need her anymore...he didn't need to be saved, because he was a hero! Heroes could save themselves and most of the time she wouldn't be needed...

She faced Vanek. "Let him go, please. I've had way too much drama happening and I'm not in the mood to kill anyone anymore."

"Then we'll just go ahead and kill him!" Vanek snarled.

"Don't!" Evelyn growled, flapping her wings fiercely behind her. She couldn't help it. And suddenly her mind focused on saving Valeri, instead of watching out for Jonathan. It was as though her mind knew her well and perhaps better than she knew herself or anything. Her eyes found the poor, helpless Valeri Nichushkin's.

Vanek put the gun down finally and stepped forward. "Let's discuss how you and Jonny Boy aren't a couple anymore - how you are madly in love with the "Baby Russian" here. You know you should really learn to keep your mouth shut when there are villains lurking about...I heard everything you said. Things won't work out. Jonny loves Kaner and you love Nichy. Simple. So, therefore logically, the little Russian must be destroyed."

"You're not harming Nichy!" Evelyn growled. She narrowed her eyes at the villain. "I won't let you!" She lashed out at Vanek, who dodged her and darted up to Jonathan, to test him. The brunette hawk man blocked Patrick, who cowered behind him.

"Really? You're gonna not make this easy on me, eh?"

"Leave Kaner alone. Touch him and I'll rip your limbs off, one by one!"

"Ooh, threatening me, classic!" Vanek battled with Jonathan.

"You won't get Kaner! I won't let you!!"

But Vanek spat at the new hero. The superior villain flung him to the side and grabbed Patrick's wrist, as he attempted to flee. The blond was dragged toward the ledge of the middle level of seating. He kicked and screamed, fighting the hold.

Kelly and Brooke launched into action. Kelly helped Evelyn out, as they two of them took on Brawler, who continued to hold onto Val. Brooke tried to help Patrick out, but Vanek froze her in place.

Jonathan recovered and shook his head to clear it. He spotted Vanek wrestling with Patrick. HIS Patrick! He narrowed his eyes and darted forward. He slammed into Vanek and sent all three of them tumbling over the edge. They fell toward the ice below - or rather the pit. Jonathan kicked Vanek in the direction of it and they all tumbled down toward the darkness. Jonathan caught Patrick's flailing hands and held him from falling anymore.

Unfortunately, Vanek grabbed onto Patrick's ankles. Jonathan's wings flapped fiercely in an effort to hold his friend and the villain attached to him. He was kind of just letting his mind and instincts do all the work. He had no idea what he was doing right now.

"JONNY!" Patrick shrieked, as Vanek's nails dug into his ankles rather sharply.

"I'm not going to let you go Patrick! I promise!" Jonathan growled.

Vanek let go of one of Patrick's ankles and used his hand to create a solid ice tower under him. Then he shot some ice into the air and formed chunks of floating ice that looked like clouds or icebergs in water. Jonathan suddenly felt his wings stop working and he and Patrick were flung onto one of the ice barges. Vanek hopped onto another, cackling evilly.