Spencer and the Techies - Now You Know Who Spencer Is!

Back on the pier, a few minutes later, Evelyn blinked awake. She pushed herself up, realizing she had a huge headache. She touched her lip and found that it was tingling there. Then her eyes narrowed and she jumped up to her feet.

"JONNY!!" she screamed. "Jonathan!"

She shook her head, as she came to the understanding that he was gone. The villain guy, the Brawler had kidnapped him. He was gone and it had been awhile since she had failed to save him. She didn't like failing...who did?

"Jonny, I will find you and Kaner too. I'll save you both. No one messes with the Chicago Blackhawks!"

Her wings fluttered. Right now, thanks to her emotions, they were fluttering rapidly with her emotional turmoil. She was mad at the man who'd kidnapped both Blackhawk forward. She didn't like it, being the protector of the team.

But she knew she had to get back to her friends now and they had to have some kind of clue as to where Jonathan and Patrick had been taken to. It was the only option at the moment. She lifted off the ground and zoomed into the night air. She arrived back at Brooke's house and dropped onto the ground.

She walked up to the front door and knocked. Kelly answered it and allowed her in. Inside, Brooke and Val were sitting on the couch talking to a computer. They motioned Evelyn over.

"Where Jonathan?" Val asked, "concerned."

"Some guy named the Brawler kidnapped him. We gotta hurry up and discover the hideout of these new villains and where Patrick and Jonathan are, otherwise, we'll never find them...and we'll lose 'em! Please tell me you got something good for me?"

"Well," Brooke began, glancing up at her from the computer. "We do. Come, join us."

"What--? What are you doing?" the redhead questioned.

"Sit down and talk to Techies with us. Fill 'em in on what happened to you!" Val explained further. He glanced to Brooke, who gave him a thumbs up and he beamed.

"Oh...no....not the--" she began to say, before she was interrupted.

"Yeah, it's the Techies and your number one Techie, Spence! Whasup Black Hawk?!" a voice came from the computer. The superheroine rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Spencer!!" Evelyn growled, as she stormed over to the computer.

On the screen was a small box with the image of a person. The program up was similar to Skype. The person in the middle of the picture was a golden brown haired man with crystal blue eyes behind a pair of "smart" nerd-like glasses. He was smirking at them.

Brooke looked at her friend. "Spencer was helping us out. He tracked down Strum after some serious hard work."

"Good job Spencer, but I'm still furious about what happened last time. Don't think I've forgotten."

"Not at all. And I'm sorry I gave you the wrong time and location. How many times must I say that?"

"You almost killed Jonathan!! You're just lucky my Hawk Vision worked."

"And whose fault was it this time? He's not here, so I can only assume you failed to save him again. But it wasn't me this time."

"Don't push things! I'm not in the mood." She leaned back and folded her arms across her chest and pouted her lip in anger.

His image shrugged and he fixed the glasses on the bridge of his nose. "You two want to tell her?"

Val turned to her and jumped into telling the story, before Brooke could. The curly brunette girl looked at Spencer and sent him a wink. The Russian launched into the story: "As I have heard it, Spencer found out that Strum is in Moscow, Russia. He is linked to the KHL and is apart of some rogue hockey player group called the Legend of Doom. They are a wicked group that is led by someone named Kaleta--" (He has good English here, because he is talking about what they have found out, so he knows.)