two

"Anakin was a boy when we met," Erin tells them, handing them each a bowl of soup, "he was eighteen and I was thirty-six."

Luke's spoon fell into the soup with a little splash, Leia next to him giving it a little whack. Erin, on the other hand, laughs, leaning back on the couch.

"Yeah, I know," Erin says, not seeming offended by the boy's reaction, "he wanted to see the whole galaxy, I'd already seen most of it."

Erin was lost for a second as she poured herself another shot of scotch.

"He kept his promise, he ran away every night so we could see each other, over time he stopped being a nervous and somewhat insecure boy, to become someone arrogant with a big ego, I guess knowing that he was the chosen one it changed him" Erin lets out a small laugh, opting to drink the entire bottle of whiskey, "he was a troublesome boy too, I'm pretty sure Obi-wan blamed me for that."

Leia kept a smile on Erin's account, trying to get more details out of the story.

• • •

Anakin fell to the ground without warning when the guy he bumped into on the way to Erin's house hit him, he wanted to get up quickly and hit back even though the guy was about six feet tall and had big muscles, plus his back was killing. him.

"He didn't even hurt me," he mutters from the ground.

The subject reached up to hear him and began to walk towards him.

"Get out of here, asshole!" Erin chimes in.

"Bitch," the man says quietly walking away from the scene.

"Are you okey?" Erin questions Anakin helping him up, "You bastard, my bastard. He hit you without warning, you would destroy him in a real fight."

Anakin already on his feet and wincing, "Do you believe that?"

"Of course!" Erin tells him confidently, punching him in the shoulder, drawing a hiss of pain from Anakin, "fuck it, you're great."

Anakin nods with more confidence, "fuck him, I don't bring my saber with me because if I had seen them with me"

"That's it" Erin congratulated him making Anakin smile, "now let's go have a drink"

Sitting at the bar of a bar a little quieter than where they met.

"Now what happened?" Erin asks once she sees the way Anakin drinks the drink.

"Obi wan again" Anakin snorts.

"He always is," Erin says, calling out to the man behind the bar.

"Erin, what a surprise to see you again," the man says sarcastically.

"I feel like you're exploding with happiness, Mike," Erin teases, "bring me my bottle of whiskey."

"Watch out for the drink, Erin, your kidneys aren't as stubborn as you are," he tells her still handing her a bottle of whiskey.

"Thank you Mike," Erin thanks him with a smile, "I love you!" She screams once the man walks away from her.

Anakin laughs along with her at the conversation, "maybe he's right, you're always drinking."

"Hey Ani, I Don't judge you, you don't judge me" Erin says with a frown before being eliminated, "now tell me what happened"

"We fell into a congarx nest, well, he fell and I rescued him" Anakin told him, somewhat proud of having saved the teacher from him, "but I still received a reprimand"

"Well, you would have left it there," Erin says simply.

"Erin!" Anakin looked at her and Erin scoffed.

"Yes, yes, I know you would never abandon Obi-wan, it was just a joke, relax" Erin shared her drink with Anakin, "he's not only just your máster, he's your friend" she repeats what Anakin told her once time.

"You have to be thankful that we're friends, otherwise I couldn't stand your humor" Anakin tells her with a small smile taking a drink from him.

"Friends, huh?" Erin gives him a little push, "Are we friends?"

"Unfortunately," Anakin replies quietly, then chuckles as he gets another shove.

"Well, if we're going to make friends, we have to set some rules."

"Some rules?" Anakin sneers, "I thought you didn't like the rules."

"Yeah, some rules," Erin repeats with some seriousness, "I'm trying to be the adult here."

Anakin teases again trying to stifle her laughter, "You're the adult here now, Erin."

Erin lets out an offended sigh and punches him in the arm to a giggle from Anakin.

"That's what I'm talking about," Erin tells him after she's done hitting him.

"Like what?"

"Well, that laugh," Erin points out, "is completely off limits."

"What, my laughter is prohibited?"

"Yes, exactly, also the smile. You have to look for a horrible laugh as well as a less charming smile"

Anakin laughs in a thicker tone, mocking Erin.

"It's still adorable," Erin reached over and pecked his cheek, "and it's still a lovely smile."

Anakin takes Erin's wrist and strokes it, stopping her from pulling away from him.

"I also have a rule" Anakin tells her, "don't look at me like that, with your chocolate-colored deer eyes, how beautiful"

Erin lets a small smile come to her lips, looking into his eyes.

"I'm serious," Anakin tells her, moving Erin's hand closer to hers, still stroking gently.

"This is what I look like, Ani," Erin tells him, trading another look through her lashes.

Anakin leans back with a hand on his chest right where his heart is, "that kills me."

"Hey, are you making fun of all my rules? Because if you are, I'm leaving," Erin says, trying to get Anakin to let go.

"Come here," Anakin asks with a smile, still holding Erin's wrist.

Once Erin settles back into her seat, Anakin places a light kiss on Erin's wrist.

"We finish the bottle and return to the temple"

Anakin pouts.

"That will also be forbidden" Erin tells her, retrieving her arm, "come on, it's a little late now".