fourteen

Anakin ran his fingers down Erin's bare back, looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

"What are you thinking?" Erin asks, settling down next to him.

"The smell," he replies, "of lavender and chocolate, it's always there when you're around."

Erin rests her head on the pillow as she lets Anakin's fingers slide over her bare waist.

"And then fades away when you're not around"

Anakin leans a little closer as he closes his eyes and breathes in the sweet scent.

"I don't want you to ever leave" he confesses to her in a low voice.

Erin said nothing else, she let Anakin wrap his arms around her as she leaned against her chest.

• • •

Erin fired an arrow at one of the Separatist droids and it fell to the ground.

"That was a good shot," Rex tells her.

"I know," Erin says adding a smile.

Rex shakes his head with a laugh, "walking."

They advanced a little further, taking down all the droids that got in their way. Erin dodged a shot and grabbed the wall of the ship, the air suddenly leaving her lungs.

Her nails scratched the walls of the ship trying to make an effort to break free of the men's grasp.

"No, please" she pleads quietly, "please"

She fell onto the tank full of water and did her best to keep the air in her lungs and would have if it hadn't been for the electrical shocks that followed.

She let out a cry and bubbles formed under the water.

"Erin" Rex puts his hand on her shoulder and the woman jumps, "fine."

Erin realized that they were in the corridor of the ship. She suddenly heard the sound of something getting up.

Erin ran off with Rex yelling at her to stop. She couldn't run anymore, once she reached the end of the hallway, crashing into a force field.

"Erin" Anakin quickly approached her, "it's okay, just breathe"

The voices in Erin's head intensify as memories of her hit her, of her covering her ears with her head as she screams and falls to the ground.

"Erin look at me" Anakin yells placing his hands on the force field, "Get her out of there. Now!" He orders Five.

Anakin puts his forehead into the force field by crouching down to Erin's level.

"Listen to my voice, baby, please" Anakin tells her, Erin continues with her hands over her ears as she trembles on the ground.

Five manages to deactivate the force field, just as she does so, Erin jumps into Anakin's arms, who catches her.

"Shh, it's all good. I got you," Anakin tells her as he strokes her hair.

Erin pulls away from him and rushes to join her lips with Anakin's in a desperate kiss, he takes her face and receives her kiss.

Rex watches the scene behind the two sharing a look with the others.

• • •

Erin orders one more bottle of whiskey.

"Erin, you're crossing your limit," Mike tells her, refusing to give her any more alcohol.

Erin cocks her head, there are dark spots under her eyes.

"I'm the one paying, so I decide how many I want. And right now I want another bottle," Erin tells him.

"Then you'll have to go because I won't give you more"

Erin lets out an unfunny laugh.

"Well shit, you see, Mike, I had a shitty day today, so all I ask to end the day is a fucking bottle of whiskey!" Erin yells at him.

"Go home, Erin," Mike tells her in a softer tone.

Erin hits the bar as she gets up from her seat.

"So that's what you get, huh? I deal every damn day with the voices in my head, I get up and help keep order in the galaxy and they can't give me my damn alcohol!" Erin yells at everyone inside the bar, "Fuck you! Especially you, Mike!"

Erin walks away from her on shaky legs and leaves the bar.

She wanders aimlessly through the bustling streets of Coruscant. With a cloudy mind Without having the slightest idea, she came to a dark alley, there were a couple of homeless people lying in the dark parts, sleeping.

Erin notices the half full bottle in the homeless man's arms, she could make out the whiskey inside the bottle. She approached slowly, trying not to make a sound, and snatched the bottle from him in one swift movement.

The bum woke up, "hey!" he yelled at her.

Erin ran off with the bottle in her arms.