thirteen

Ahsoka stood in the doorway as different colored lights flashed across her face, Erin came up behind her and put her arm around her shoulders.

"Welcome to your first party," Erin says with a smile, "you can get drunk and no one will judge you."

"Well, with Skyguy here I really feel judged," Ahsoka says looking at Anakin.

"Just for tonight, snips. I'll let you have your fun," Anakin tells her, moving closer to Erin.

"What are we waiting for? My drinking time has started" Erin tells them and walks over to the bar to start ordering her whiskey.

• • •

"Tell me about a silly dream you had," Erin says to Anakin.

Anakin laughs, "I can't think of any."

Erin nudged him with her shoulder, "bored."

"Well give me one then," Anakin tells her in return.

"That someday they kiss me in the rain"

Anakin smiles, "Yes?"

Erin pushed him back with a laugh.

"I'm just saying that it's a dream that we can make possible" Anakin tells her, taking her by the waist, "let's just hope the weather favors us"

Anakin leaned closer to Erin and before her lips could meet, an angry voice interrupted them.

"Get out, slut," a woman says to Ahsoka.

"Hey!" Erin walks over to stand in front of Ahsoka facing the woman, "no one calls my slut, slut."

Ahsoka puts her hand on her arm.

“I'm going to hit her,” Erin tells Ahsoka.

"No, no, Erin" Anakin pulls her away taking her arm, "Erin, don't forget, aggression is not the answer"

“Clearly this woman has trust issues,” Ahsoka adds, rubbing her arm, “or maybe she's a fucking bitch!” Ahsoka yells into the woman's face.

The woman then slammed her fist into Ahsoka's face. Erin quickly pounced on the woman landing several blows.

"Oh my god," Anakin says as he is pushed out of the fight.

• • •

Anakin handed Erin a damp rag so she could wipe her bloody nose.

"And Ahsoka?"

"I sent her back to the temple" Anakin replies, sitting down next to her.

Erin laughs, "she'll have a bruise on her face tomorrow."

"I gave her a shot of ointment," says Anakin, "I can't believe she fought back."

"It was fun, admit it"

Anakin lowered his face with a laugh, "maybe a little"

"You did a good job with her," Erin tells him.

"I hope so. I never wanted a Padawan, but after meeting her," Anakin pauses as he exhales, "I don't want to fail at this."

"You won't," Erin puts her hand over his, "she needs you, obi wan does too."

Anakin looked at Erin, "And you?"

Erin looks at him and then towards the horizon, "no one needs me" she tells him in a low voice.

Anakin takes her by the chin as he leans in, "i do, I need you."

Erin smiles, Anakin leans in and presses her lips to hers with a smile in her kiss. Erin returned the kiss holding his face.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Anakin Skywalkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें