twelve

NOTE: this chapter contains scenes that may not be suitable for a sensitive reader, it is recommended to read being +18

Erin gazed at the stars in the Naboo sky as she lay on the grass of the Naboo fields, looking at Anakin's profile beside her.

"I got kicked out," Erin starts to say.

Anakin turns to look at her.

“My parents kicked me out, I had seven siblings, I was the oldest. We didn't have enough credits and there wasn't enough food for everyone, so they decided to get rid of me. I was only fourteen but they thought I could support myself," Erin told him. She says, "I somehow managed to survive, staying in one place reminds me of my past life and I hate it."

Anakin said nothing, just took Erin's braid and stroked it, concentrating on the softness of her hair between her fingers.

"Anakin," Erin called, looking up at him, "I don't make promises, because I hate the commitment that comes with it, but if I'm ever not here…"

"What? No, don't say that," Anakin cut her off quickly.

"Listen to me," Erin says, reaching for Anakin's hand, "you have to promise me that you'll carry on as if I never came into your life, you'll be fine without me."

"Erin, don't say those things" Anakin got up, sitting on the grass, "I don't want to imagine you leaving me"

Erin also sat up putting her hand on Anakin's shoulder, he looked over his shoulder, before removing the locket that he hung from around his neck and handing it to Erin.

"If you go and I stay, then I won't have anything, but if we stay together, then you'll have a family," Anakin tells her, opening the locket for Erin showing the photo they both had taken, "you're my family Erin"

Erin bit back her huge smile and her tears and ventured to kiss Anakin's lips.

Erin had kissed Anakin before, but it was in that kiss of hers that he made her feel something.

was the only one who made her want more.

Erin's arms wrapped around Anakin's neck as he pulled her behind her to sit on her lap. They both took their time kissing as Anakin's hands traveled under Erin's shirt, her hands resting on her back stroking gently.

Erin began to rub her hips in Anakin's lap, he let her hands travel to her rear and squeeze hungrily as he moaned in pleasure. Erin moved closer trying to get more pleasure.

Anakin then pulled away from her and with a look, began trailing kisses down Erin's neck, her tongue finding its way to Erin's clavicle, leaving wet kisses. Concentrated on the task of marking Erin's clavicle, his mischievous hands began caressing Erin's breasts on the fabric of her blouse.

"Anakin" Erin moaned with her eyes closed.

Anakin began trailing kisses over Erin's breasts, pushing her blouse out of the way, her teeth biting into Erin's nipple as she moaned.

He then moved away from her and began to remove her clothing, letting her cock emerge from her and she stood proudly at the sight Erin offered her. Anakin smiled and lunged at Erin to kiss her again and also took off her clothes.

Carefully, Anakin began to set Erin down on the soft grass, positioning his body on top of hers, putting his penis over her entrance, as he leaned down to kiss Erin's cheek and let her play with his curls before fully inside. she.

Erin gasped arching her back, Anakin pulled out of her and then back in, first slow and then at a faster pace, moaning and growling over Erin's body, both ecstatic with pleasure.

"Faster, faster, Anakin," Erin tells him between gasps.

Anakin gladly agreed to obey her, fucking her faster, as the sound of skin crashing could be heard, Erin was close and Anakin too, Erin dropped her head onto the grass, closing her eyes and trapping her lip between her teeth, Anakin eager for her. movements admiring the way he looked.

With her orgasm closing in on her, Erin grabbed Anakin by the neck of hers, pulling him closer to her as her legs wrapped around Anakin's waist causing her cock to sink deeper, Anakin now being the one to do so. lay on top of him. The grass.

Startled, he stops, feeling the pleasure of the change of position as well, delighted with the way Erin looked over him.

Erin began to move on top of him, moaning openly, her name slipping from Anakin's lips.

"Anakin, I'm close," Erin manages to tell him between gasps.

"Me too baby" Anakin grabs Erin's waist, she bristles under the touch of Anakin's metal hand, "me too"

Anakin moans as Erin's pussy clenches over her cock, letting out a final growl before releasing on top of her.

With her bodies covered in her sweat they both moaned happily, Erin rested her head on Anakin's chest, still with him inside her. Anakin begins to run his hands down Erin's back, caressing her gently.

"Now I will become so addicted to you" Anakin tells her in a low voice.