fifteen

"It was another bad moment," Erin tells them as she runs her fingers through the strands of her hair, "you could say it was my fall, a nosedive."

• • •

Obi-wan entered the cabin with Erin in his arms and approached the chair to lay her down. Anakin covered her with a blanket, then stared at her.

"She'll be fine" Obi-wan tells him, "she just needs to rest"

Anakin looked up, "she never got over it, the trauma they caused her" he looked back at Erin noticing how still she was, "they scarred her for life"

"Anakin, don't let negative emotions control you" Obi-wan tells him putting a hand on his shoulder.

Anakin gets out of Obi-wan's grasp.

"How must I be, huh? She wakes up screaming at night and breaks down every day, her eyes are losing their cute shine and I can't bear to see her like this because I love her!" Anakin exhales.

Obi wan steps back a bit with a look of surprise.

"You love her?"

Anakin growls as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Shit," Erin mutters under her breath as she shifts on the couch, "my head."

Anakin rushed to stand next to her and help her sit down while Obi-wan offered her a glass of water.

"No whiskey?" Erin tells Obi-wan when she receives the glass.

Obi wan looks at her and Erin drinks the water.

Erin then placed her hand on her forehead as she closed her eyes. Anakin reached out to take her hand as he crouched down.

"How about taking a bath?" Anakin asks with a soft smile, "then we can go out to see the stars."

"That sounds like a plan," Erin agrees.

"Okay, I'll make a campfire"

Anakin brings Erin's hand closer to him and places a soft kiss on her knuckles.

Obi-wan watches them, noticing the way Anakin looks at Erin or the dazzling smile on Erin's tired face. He couldn't help but remember himself with Satin.

• • •

Erin kept her eyes trained on the stars above the sky as she sat in the chair.

"I remember once I went to a party with you" Anakin tells her, calling her attention "I really didn't feel like going, but you were very excited to go so I simply accepted, from one moment to the next I lost you among all those people so I went up the stairs to look for you and when I realized that you were there, in the middle of the crowd, you were just dancing while laughing, you weren't drinking whiskey, it was just you, you had a nice blue dress and your hair was loose, and when while you danced, he waved freely, and I... I was speechless while looking at you."

Erin turned to look at him at the same time Anakin did.

"It was the smile on your face that made me realize at that moment that I was completely lost in love for you and that I would submit to the entire universe to protect that smile" Anakin finished without having separated for a single moment from Erin's.

"You really have an amazing memory" is all Erin can say.

"I only have a memory like that when it comes to you"

Erin turns her face with a smile, "you say a lot of sweet things, haven't you noticed other girls' smiles all these years?"

"I noticed their smiles, but you're the only one who could catch me" Anakin tells her.

Erin laughs, "and once again you say sweet things that I can't quite respond to."

Anakin reaches out to take Erin's hand and gives it a gentle caress.

"You don't have to say anything, it's fine, I do sweet things and you kiss me like only you know how" Anakin tells her with a little suggestion.

"So you love my kisses?" Erin raises her eyebrows.

"Oh yes," Anakin growls, "your lips taste like whiskey chocolate, my own alcohol."

Erin gets up from her chair and went to sit on Anakin's lap, he takes her thighs while she caresses him.

"Your own alcohol, huh," Erin tells him leaning in, "let's get you drunk then."

Her lips press together as they both receive the soft kiss.