let me clarify sum

⚠️~i would like to specify that english isn't my first language so there might be some errors sorry~⚠️

l created this fan fiction just for fun all right?
i used Taerae as male lead only because i needed someone who suited the imagine i had in my head of the male lead.

I try to make my stories enjoyable as much as i can, of course it's not gonna be liked by everyone, and even if so there's not much you can call me out for, I never had intention to sexualise any of the characters and in fact i never did it.

this fan fiction as it says in the name is only fiction. One of the major reasons i created this was to entertain people with my stories and as i know and you guys know well too, fan fictions are successful amd popular so it was the easiest way to make my stories known.

so please don't ever try to call me out.
Yes some part of the stories might seem cringe
(and they are lol💀)
but that's because they can be seen as fun or else.
and everyone has a different vision of cringe so, if you don't like something just ignore it most of the cringe stuff are just fillers to make chapters longer and more slow so I can take it easy with this story as i also have a life and can't always write chapters.

if you ever think some part of my stories might be inappropriate or not well done, or just feel uncomfortable i would like to be informed so i can either delete them or change them.

that's why i appreciate comments. cause they help me understand what you guys want and prefer me to write. i depend on you guys opinion so please comment a lot in the next chapters i would love to see your opinions and reply to y'all.