Chapter Twenty-Three: Counting On 🔞

Jennie crosses her arms and grasps the hem of her sweater, pulling it over her head. She looks into Jisoo's eyes, which are now a darker shade of brown. Once her sweater is discarded she runs a hand through her hair, all the while her girlfriend watches her, which is precisely what she wants.

Jisoo finds it difficult to breathe, seeing Jennie in a red lacy bra. She hooks her fingers behind the straps and gently pulls her closer to close the small gap between them. Her hands move from the straps to Jennie's back and when her girlfriend nods against her, she unclasps her bra.

Jennie leans back so Jisoo can slide the straps of her bra down. She smiles at the way her girlfriend is staring at her breasts.

“You’re overdressed,” she says, tugging at Jisoo's shirt. It only seems fair to her if her girlfriend gets rid of some clothing as well.

Jisoo lifts her arms up to make it easier for Jennie to take her shirt off. A quiet gasp escapes her when her girlfriend takes her sport bra and her shirt off in one motion. She thought Jennie would only want her shirt gone to begin with, although it’s okay.

“Is this okay?” Jennie asks, cupping Jisoo's cheeks to check for any trace of her girlfriend possibly not wanting this. She’d hate to do anything that would make Jisoo feel bad.

“Yes,” Jisoo answers, not minding having Jennie seeing her topless. She’s comfortable with this kind of exposure around her girlfriend.

That’s all Jennie needs to hear to continue. She pushes Jisoo down on the couch, lying down on top of her. Her hands cup her girlfriend’s breasts, teasing her nipples as she kisses her.

“Jennie,” Jisoo whimpers, feeling her girlfriend pinching her nipples.

Jennie brings one hand up to caress Jisoo's cheek. “Do you want me to stop?” she asks, searching her eyes.

“No,” Jisoo answers, smiling. “I think we would be more comfortable in my bed.”

“Oh,” Jennie whispers, feeling her cheeks heat up. “Yes,” she agrees. She gets up from the couch so Jisoo can get up as well. “Lead the way.”

Jisoo places her hands under Jennie's thighs, lifting her up to carry her to her bedroom.

Jennie pulls Jisoo down on the bed with her. She grasps her wrists, pinning them above her head as she leans down to kiss her girlfriend.

“You’re so beautiful,” she rasps, drinking Jisoo in with her eyes. She lowers herself to kiss her girlfriend’s chest while her hands let go of her wrists, slowly moving down Jisoo's arms.

Jisoo tangles her hands in Jennie's hair, tugging lightly to make her girlfriend move up again. She smiles when Jennie takes the hint and kisses her.

Jennie nips at Jisoo's bottom lip and returns to kiss down her chest, down to the valley of her breasts. She swirls her tongue around her nipple while giving her other nipple attention with her hand.

“Jen,” Jisoo moans. She feels her girlfriend’s hand moving down her stomach, resting right above the waistband of her pants.

Jennie gazes up to see Jisoo's face, watching with rapt interest how her mouth falls open just a little as she strokes her member through her pants. Even through the fabric she can feel that Jisoo is hard and as she glances down she can see the outline of her member, which has her gasping for air.

Jisoo opens her eyes and looks at Jennie, who is being a naughty girl. “I think I’m at my full eight inches now,” she whispers, though she’s usually not one to brag about that. With her girlfriend it’s different because she can see the reaction she has on her, how much she turns her on.