Chapter Twenty-Eight: Birthday Celebration

A/N: So taennie is real 🫠 damn! but wishing them a good luck with their relationship. But please don't date on Amsterdam haha it's for jensoo only char 🤧 enjoy the chapter though huhu

•••

Jennie is rudely awoken by Yeri, who yanked her sheets away from her. She had been so warm and cozy, and now she’s kind of cold.

“Ugh, Ri,” she mumbles sleepily. When she swapped rooms she didn’t think her friend would be such a peasant.

“Rise and shine,” Yeri says, smirking as she grasps Jennie's wrist to pull her up.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jennie grumbles, groggily from being sleep-ridden. “Let me sleep dammit,” she says, sighing as she tries to pull herself free.

“Nope, you’re going to get up,” Yeri replies unrelenting.

“Why do you have to be such a devil?” Jennie asks as she moves to sit on the edge of her bed.

Jennie was so relieved to have an extra-long weekend now that everyone has this Friday off, plus it’s her birthday tomorrow. Her plan was to sleep in today and then spend some time with her friends, and to split her weekend between her father and Jisoo.

Yeri shrugs and pulls the curtains open to let the light in.

Jennie groans and glances at the clock to check what time it is. “What the hell?” she says when she sees it’s barely five in the morning. “Are you nuts? You’re not even a morning person.”

“Put some clothes on,” Yeri instructs while she throws a shirt at Jennie.

Jennie mutters and shakes her head while Yeri turns around to give her some privacy. She takes her pajama off and slowly slips into a shirt and some jeans. Her limbs are complaining because she’s tired.

“I’m dressed, are you happy now?” Jennie asks with a frustrating tone in her voice.

Yeri grins and then she’s pinning Jennie down with a hold she can’t escape.

“Yeri!” Jennie shouts, wondering what the hell has gotten into her friend.

Jennie tries to move, but it’s not working and then she’s being blindfolded. Once the blindfold is in place, she’s being yanked up.

“Where are you taking me?” Jennie asks when she feels Yeri pulling her along.

There’s some rustling and then Yeri is pulling Jennie along with her.

Jennie scowls when she’s obligated to follow Yeri. At some point cool air hits her, which means they’re outside. The cement is hard on her bare feet. She has no idea what has gotten into her friend, who is acting like she’s kidnapping her.

“Package delivered,” Yeri says and Jennie can hear the smirk in her voice.

“Yeri… she is not even wearing shoes."

“Jisoo?” Jennie asks, recognizing her voice.

The blindfold is removed and Jennie has to blink her eyes a few times to adjust while her girlfriend slowly swims into her view.

“What is this?” Jennie asks, noticing that she’s standing in front of Jisoo's car.

“Here,” Yeri says to Jisoo, handing a bag over to her. “I kind of packed whatever."

“I told you to wake her up gently,” Jisoo says, sensing that her cousin didn’t follow her instructions entirely. “You could have let her put some shoes on.”

“Yeah well, next time you can wake her yourself,” Yeri replies, huffing. “This is the last time I’m getting up at five in the morning."

Jisoo shakes her head as Yeri walks away. “My apologies, Jen,” she says softly, caressing her cheek.