Chapter Thirty-Eight: Happy Three 🔞 (Epilogue)

Five Years Later

Jisoo walks through the hall of the museum checking the beautiful and detailed arts on the wall. She read the pamphlet in her hands with the description of every art on the wall. She's really proud of her wife's artwork and how she made her exhibit wonderful as her.

After Jennie showed her portfolio on talent scouts they were surprised how talented Jennie is when it comes to art. They made sure Jennie will be successful in the art industry. Although it was delayed a year due to her pregnancy they still pursue her that will do anything for people to know how talented her hands are.

Jisoo woke up from her thoughts when a little girl tugged on her trouser calling for her attention.

"Mama!" the little girl called her mother excitedly asking her to lift her up.

Jisoo looks down with a big smile on her lips, "Hello, my little Ruka." she said kneeling to the girl and lifting her up.

Jennie is walking to her daughter and wife direction happy to finally see her wife checking out her first exhibition although she's late. The exhibition started an hour ago but her wife couldn't leave her students unattended due to the midterm exam next week.

"Fancy seeing you here," Jennie said reaching for Jisoo's neck kissing her heart-shaped lips she craves everyday.

Ruka squalled in Jisoo's chest not happy seeing her mama giving more attention to her mommy than her.

Unfortunately, they needed to break the kiss they can't afford their daughter to have tantrums in the exhibition building.

"Jelly Ruka is very scary. Mommy just missed Mama so much, baby. You might have a little sister or brother soon. You want that?" Jennie said taking her daughter's attention away from Jisoo's face who's looking admirable to her mama. She knows Ruka misses her mama so much just like she misses her wife.

"Really, Mama?" Ruka asked her mama who was smiling lovingly to her daughter and wife.

"You might be if mommy wants to give you a sibling." Jisoo said smiling to her daughter and was surprised to Jennie's words wanting another child although they can since Ruka is already 4 years old. The age gap is good to have another kid.

Ruka squalled and asked for her mommy's to get her from her mama. She's happy to have a sibling since she's jealous of her best friend Haram for having a sister. Her aunt Lisa and Chaeyoung named their second daughter Chiquita that suits how cute she is.

Jennie is always delighted to know that her daughter wants a sibling. Ruka always wished for a baby sister or brother to her parents every time she blew a candle on her birthday. The couple has always been active on making love but they don't do it often just like before since Ruka is already around them. Jennie wishes she'll get pregnant before her daughter's birthday that will be her birthday gift for her.

Jisoo kissed Jennie's cheek happy to know that she's ready to have another kid because she is too. She can't wait to give Ruka a sibling because her daughter keeps asking one.

"Where are the others?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung yelled from the office of Jennie.

Jisoo was surprised how loud Chaeyoung is. Looks like Lisa did something wrong again to upset her wife.

"Aunt Chaeng is mad again." Ruka said to her mommy she laid her head on her mommy's shoulder feeling sleepy.

The couple laughed at what her daughter said. Ever since Chaeyoung gave birth to her two daughters she gets easily mad at Lisa as if she's pregnant again although she's not. But Lisa has always been understanding to her wife since Chaeyoung is the one who keeps giving her child.