Subject:"Omelette"

A tv stands in the middle of a dark room as a short figure walks around it, seemingly messing with the advanced tech that is connected to it.

Once the figure stops, he then sits down on a bed, next to another wider, but slightly smaller figure, and picks up a remote.

He then presses on the buttons of the remote for a few seconds as he peruses a list of videos on a blue banner before, finally, stopping on one near the top.

He smiles, sighs, and clicks on "626: Omelette Day 1".

The screen fades to black.

When it comes back on, the screen shows the side of a large, white lab. The lab has numerous tables and beakers set up in it, with multiple file cabinets and cabinets placed up against the room's four glass walls.

Besides the main area, the lab also sports a staircase that leads to a walkway and a little doorway that leads to the kitchen, which is to the left of the lab.

Most of the lab is on the same floor, but the area where the camera is seems to be on a floor slightly below the one where the main area is.

It's all dark and grey, but at least it isn't cluttered like the lab is.

Suddenly, from off screen, the sounds of an older man, struggling against something, begins to get closer and closer to the camera's speaker.

Then, a small man in a lab coat, with a single spike of grey hair, big glasses, and ginormous shoes, wobbles onto screen, holding....what looks to be a...turtle?

The creature has the shell of a turtle, but it also sports multiple spikes on said shell, two bull like horns on its head, and a snout. It's a creature unlike any other, and the man holding it seems to know that, even though he's smiling very nervously.

He then clears his throat as his legs shake from the weight of the creature, which is currently sucking his thumb and looking around wildly.

Egad: "Ahem! Hello! My name is Professor Elvin Gadd making log number 626 of section 1216! Zukku Zukku!"

He then readjusts himself, causing the baby to stare up at him in curiosity.

Egad: "This log is to address the findings from the Pipe site in east Brooklyn! See log number 613-625."

He begins rocking the baby as he speaks, which causes the creature to start to shut its eyes.

Egad: "After making my way to retrieve some items from the site, which includes a few mysterious fruit like objects and a broken apparatus, I had the honor of making a great discovery! An egg! Unfortunately, before I could study the egg, to see it's readings and vitals and such, it hatched! Before my very eyes! Zukku Zukku!"

The baby opens his eye slightly, to give a skeptical look, which Egad notices.

He then sighs and rolls his eyes.

Egad: "Alright, alright! I did not....exactly see the hatching process.....but I was the first one to see the specimen after it's escape from the confines of birth!"

The baby then nods and crosses his arms while going back to falling asleep.

Egad: "So, with this new test subject in my hands, and a lot of brand new toys from another world to study, I think I will begin my research on the 'other world'....immediately!"

The baby's head slowly begins to fall to the side as his arms slowly uncross. Meanwhile, Egad uses a free hand to put a finger on his chin.

Egad: "But first, I must come up with a name for this project.... Hmm....what can I....use....?"