Draw up a Solution

As night begins to overtake Brooklyn, street lights pop on to aid those who are still awake in whatever they must face. Rather it be some late night work, or catching a devious toddler, his scientist dad, and a darn dirty ape.

Dozens of Animal Control vans drive along the vacant roads of the city as many of them receive message after message from Ms.Pauline in her uniform.

Pauline: "Donkey Kong spotted on East Shigeru street! I need all available units to head over and check it out!"

Pauline: "Egad and Omelette confirmed heading down Double Dash road! All units converge on this location!"

Pauline: "Possible Egad sighting in the west area!"

Pauline: "OMELETTE SIGHTING WAS A MISINTERPRETED! NOT 128! 64! 64!"

Pauline: "Squad #45-B has crashed while in pursuit of the Clown Car, I need all nearby units to come to their aid!"

Tens of these types of messages have been been issued every hour as Pauline's force has worked tirelessly to confront and corner their three targets. However, their one problem is.....

Pauline: "HOW DO WE ALL KEEP LOSING THEM! When last spotted, they were on foot! ON FOOT! How are we not able to catch up to them to this degree?!? HOW ARE THEY ESCAPING US SO EASILY?!?"

....their targets aren't in town anymore.

Along a back road, far outside of Brooklyn, Donkey Kong clings to the Clown car from below as Omelette pilots the craft and Egad looks through a small container.

Finally, Egad smiles as he finds something and pulls it out. It looks like.....a pen?

He then tosses it into the air as a propeller comes out of the top that allows for it to begin floating mid-air. After it fully is able to keep itself up, Egad flips down a screen on the inside of the container and begins typing away on the little keyboard attached.

Egad: "I must say Omelette! I was a bit skeptical about taking the clown car at first, especially due to its size and the fact that we had to have it hidden away at most moments as to not arouse suspicion, but you have proved my worries unfruitful. Bravo! Zukku Zukku!"

Omelette: "Heh! Don't you know that all of my ideas are good Professor?"

Egad: "All?"

Omelette: "Yes, a-WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ALL?'"

Donkey Kong starts to slide off of the craft but then clings on harder.

Donkey Kong: "Uh, guys? Look, I told you that I wouldn't mind clinging onto the bottom of this thing, on account of our very sudden getaway, but can we at LEAST stop for a second so that I can get a better grip??? I mean, this thing is........EXTREMELY ROUND AND SLIPPERY!"

Omelette: "And we told you NO!"

Egad: "I'm sorry Donkey, but, with our current predicament, stopping for even a moment could give Pauline and her troops ample time to capture us!"

Omelette: "Besides, we're almost there! So quit your whining!"

Donkey Kong looks back to the ground and pouts.

Donkey Kong: "....Why couldn't it have been some cool sciency car?"

Egad then presses a button on the keyboard, causing a hologram of Egad to appear around it. He smiles,turns towards the city, and presses a few more buttons as the hologram dissipates and flies off into Brooklyn.

Egad: "There! That should be enough to distract them while we sneak back inside of my lab! Speaking of which, Omelette, what's our ETA?"

Omelette: "Funny you should mention it, because I see our destination comi-OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"