Assault on Sarasa Land!

Sarasa Land, a vast desert of sand, cacti, and absolutely no water at all....besides a few ponds surrounded by palm trees, that is, is a region where very few creatures want to be whatsoever thanks to its blistering heat and unforgiving landscape.

Which makes it odd that such a large beast would be swimming near its coast. This marine animal is orange, has fins and a long neck, and seems to be watching something from afar. It has a large smile on its face and keeps swimming back and forth. Maybe this creature isn't after a specific source of water....but rather....something that stands outside of the water....

For the longest time, this vast desert was nothing more then a path to take to get from destination to another. It was nothing, but recently, it became something more when it's oldest residents decided to rise back to the surface...and....to reassert themselves as its dominant species.

Now, under normal circumstances, this would be fine. No contest would be applied since no other species wish to rule this land. However, their newest ruler has sights far greater then just the rule of their sand covered hills. She wishes to control.....everything.

No one is safe.

Unless someone stops her first.

Near a large stone palace, one in the shape of a triangle, multiple trenches are dug into the sand, each one with a dozen or so cannons placed inside them.

Around the cannons are squishy plump figures in a variation of colors, they each have large noses and dot sized eyes. They also have purple and black armor on that....barely covers up their clothes that are underneath. These creatures are Piantas, the dominant species of Sarasa Land.

Red Haired Pianta: "FIRE THE CANNONS!"

Sweater Pianta: "I NEED MORE BULLET BILLS!"

Yellow Scarf Pianta: "NEED A BILL OVER AT QUADRANT 32!"

One of the cannons is turned by two Piantas before, suddenly, it fires off, sending a bullet, with eyes and a mouth on it, flying off.

In the distance, a number of other trenches lie, with a multitude of different figures lying within them. Some look like apes, others look like stars, and other still look like....penguins?

All of them have shells on their heads, which act as helmets for their protection.

They have cannons as well, however, they also have a stage like platform that a single figure is standing on.

???: "In our darkest times, we find ourselves to be unable to see! We can't see our surroundings, our friends, or our feelings!"

The bullet shoots through the air, kicking up sand and rocks as it heads closer and closer to the figure.

???: "But yet they're all still there! They all still are around us, beside us, and apart of us! Nothing leaves when the lights are turned off! So, why are we letting her tell us what's best for us? Why are we letting her control our light?"

The crowd around her looks to each other and begins to nod and mumble in agreement.

The bullet flies by smaller trenches ahead of the one the figure is in, causing people inside of those trenches to cover their faces when it passes by, before then turning back and yelling to the figure it's heading towards.

Utility Belt Luma: "PRINCESS!"

Albino Kong: "LOOK OUT!"

???: "Are we going to let her do this? Are we going to let her manipulate what we see or don't see? Control our judgements and our actions? Control everything?!?"