So you've come to face....ME! Daisy!

The orange plesiosaur like creature watches the empty hills of the desert as she seems to wait for something in anticipation....

The sands of Sarasa Land are silent. No sounds of footsteps. No sounds of yelling. No sounds of fighting.

Nothing can be heard besides the wind.....

The trenches that lie outside of the palace are empty besides a few soldiers who have been knocked out cold. The entrance to the palace is empty, with only a pile of passed out bodies to show for any sign of life.

There is no one outside who is awake....

.....but there is plenty who are inside...

Within the various rooms of the palace, Daisy's army and Peach's rage against each other. Dozens of people battling it out as they struggle for control of hallways, cafeterias, and even bed rooms.

Piantas stab Kongs with spears, causing them to screech out in pain.

Kongs throws Piantas off of balconies.

Piantas ram shields into Lumas.

Lumas deliver power ups to their allies.

Piantas knock out penguins.

Penguins karate chop Piantas necks, knocking them out in the process.

It seems, from afar, that no sort of advantage is being given to either side of the conflict, but many floors above where most of the fighting is taking place, the balance may be shifting....

Within one large room, one big enough to rival the size of Peach's throne room, a group of Piantas, including Walter, cower by the balcony as Daisy sits on the bed, seemingly wiping off her sword as she waits for something with a smirk on her face.

Walter is pushed out of the group. As he staggers forward, he is barely able to catch himself. After stopping, he then turns his head slowly. One of the other Piantas, a girl, slowly motions for him to go over to Daisy. A distant scream causes the group to hug each other more tightly in the balcony.

Walter sighs and turns to his ruler after swallowing a lump in his throat. As he quivers, shaking out of fear for the armies below mostly, he raises a finger and speaks.

Walter: "U-um.....P-P-Princess.....Daisy????"

Daisy: "Ye-up?"

Walter: "I-I-I-I don't mean to question y-y-y-your strategy, b-b-but.........s-s-shouldn't we do something to prepare for the.....i-invaders?!?!?"

Daisy: "Prepare? Pfffft, we've prepared enough! We have our people fighting below us, our palace is still standing, believe it or not, and I am ready for combat!"

Daisy stands and swings her sword in a circular motion.

Walter: "W-W-Well yes, but.......uh.....they've sort of......breached.....our.....defenses?"

Daisy looks at him as she blinks one eye and then the other.

Daisy: "Uh...yeah, I know! What about it?"

Walter: "W-well! T-They're inside the palace your majesty! They've gained the upper hand on us!"

Daisy: ".....Who says?"

Walter: "THEM! They say! Just like how they are currently winning this batt-"

Daisy leans against the handle of her blade.

Daisy: "Woah, Woah.......woah..... Walter, man, you have GOT to chill out! So what if they're inside the castle? Who cares? We can just fight them back out! No biggy!"