Settling in...

The Mario doppelgänger bounces up to the roof of one particularly tall building and stops, placing his back flat against the wall as he hides from the officers.

Multiple animal control vans head towards the building he is on, before turning and heading away from him.

Once the sounds of the vans begin to get farther and farther away, he breathes in and out.............and then turns into a puddle, his red eyes dissipating completely.

Junior shakes his head as the red hue disappears from his eyes as well.

Junior: "Alright......they should be distracted for a minute....."

He then rubs his head and looks to see....

Bowser......staring straight at him....

Junior: "......Papa.....what are you doing?"

Bowser: "........Me? Oh! Nothing, just uh..........just watching......"

The two stare at each other in silence before Junior grabs his brush and hops out of the clown car. He then walks towards the graffiti of the kingdom on the wall. Bowser follows.

Bowser: "So.....how does this work exactly?"

Junior: "Well.....I don't really know, but......I can explain the steps!"

Junior stops in front of the graffiti.

Junior: "Firstly, I have to get rid of the city! And my signature, of course!"

Bowser: "Signature? I don't see a signature?"

Junior: "Oh, not like an actual signature Papa! It's more like a......symbol! It talks people that I made it!"

Bowser: "And what is your 'signature'?"

Junior: "This!"

Junior points the tip of the brush at the dark version of himself he painted.

Bowser: "Oh! I thought that was just a picture of you when you got older!"

Junior: "Haha! No way Papa! That's way too big for me! If I was that big, I'd be bigger then a skyscraper!"

Bowser glances at the symbol as it goes into the brush, it's red eyes seemingly being burned into Bowser's mind as it leaves the wall.

Bowser: "Bigger then.......a skyscraper........huh?"

Junior: "Yep! Now, once the city and my signature are gone, then I tap on the image of the kingdom with the brush, aaaaannnnnddddd...."

Suddenly, behind them, a green steel beam starts to grow out of the ground. They both turn to look at it, Bowser stares at it in awe while Junior looks up at it with pride beaming off of his face.

Bowser: "Wow....."

The beam begins growing for a few seconds before just.....stopping. Right under the roofs of the buildings next to it, it stops, with the very top of it moving like an wave in an ocean. A faint rainbow color is also at the top as well.

Bowser raises an eyebrow and tilts his head.

Bowser: "Uh, Junior? It stopped growing!"

Junior: "Uh-huh, I know it did!"

Bowser: "Why did it?"

Junior places a hand on the steel beam.

Junior: "Because although the magic wants to finish, there isn't enough ink! So, we have to go activate the other murals! And once they're all active, then the steel beams will realize that they're all there, will connect, and BOOM, our kingdom will be fully realized!"