MASTER PLAN

Junior: "You see Papa, ever since I came to that stupid human land, I've thought of ripping it shred by shred! So, when Egad gave me the brush, and unlimited use of my clown car-"

Bowser: "The bug thing with the weird face, right?"

Bowser points over to the clown car.

Junior: "Yes, the big thing with the weird face. Anyway, I started going around and drawing......murals....."

Bowser: "Murals?"

Junior: "MURALS BABY!"

Bowser: "And........why is that apart of your master plan?"

Junior grins and puts his brush down on the flat part of the city.

As it touches, instantly, something that looks like a kingdom, on a raised stage, begins rising up. Because of where Bowser is standing, he takes a few steps back, knocking over some buildings in the process as the kingdom rises.

Bowser stares at it with his jaw agape.

Junior: "So that our world! Our kingdom! Our land can be right above where the humans are!"

Bowser: "And, uh, why would we put it right above where the humans are?"

Junior: "Because when we're done...."

The brush touches the outside of the city, causing glaciers to form, ripping through buildings, rain forests to grow, pushing homes upwards, and deserts to take over, which statues and parks fall into.

Junior: "We'll be able to look down at our success and laugh.........."

Bowser: "And you'll be able to do all of that......by yourself?"

Junior: "Well, with what I have, and with what's back at Egad's place, no, but so long as we have a way to get back to this world, I can get all the power ups I need!"

Bowser: "Junior..........this plan does seem nice, but..........I don't know.........we would be going up against an entire kingdom of humans.....not just three...."

Junior: "BUT THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT! The humans don't have anything to use against us! No one has anything like this brush! They don't even have magic or power ups! The only thing they really have is darts and I actually became invulnerable to those a while back! I've just been pretending to get knocked out by them so that Pauline doesn't realize she needs to up her game!"

Junior smiles at him as Bowser stares back with a confused look.

Bowser: "......What are.....darts?"

Junior: "Oh right........you don't know.......Well, just know that you don't have to worry about them! By my calculations, I predict they shouldn't really affect you! At all!"

Bowser: "Well......good!"

Junior nods.

Junior: "So, with the stupid Mario brothers being here, we can go to their home and attack! Delivering a great blow against them and their parent-"

Egad's eyes shoot open.

Egad: "WAIT! THEY'RE MOSTLY LIKELY OVER THERE NOW!"

Bowser: "Are you speaking up runt?"

Bowser stomps towards him, only for Junior to put up his hands to stop him. Bowser looks down at him.

Junior: "What do you mean?"

Egad: "......Mario and Luigi haven't been home in two years, and when we came here, Mario and Princess Peach were near the pipe! So, most likely, they are in the other world right now getting ready for a permanent stay! If you go there, they'll stop you!"