BOWSER......JUNIOR?!??

Within the forgotten remains of the koopa empire, Bowser sits alone, quietly kneeling in front of the pile of koopa shells he mourns daily.

Silence fills the air as he listens to the breeze around him.

However, suddenly, something behind him snaps, causing him to sigh.

Bowser: "Really Mario? I thought we discussed this already!"

A few steps begin moving towards him.

Bowser: "......Mario?"

Suddenly, the steps quicken as Bowser eyes shoot open in anger.

Bowser: "HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO M-"

Bowser turns, his anger disappearing as he sees......him.

A figure, small in stature but slightly wider then Mario, stomps toward him as he begins to get up. A cloud of ash covers the figure's features as he gets closer and closer.

Bowser: "Wait........who is.....?"

Finally, the figure breaches the fog, to reveal........Magikoopa....with the mirror on his back.

Bowser groans and sits back down, his eyes closed as he faces the shells.

Magikoopa: "THAT'S IT! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!"

Bowser: "...........Let me guess.......revenge?"

Magikoopa: "YES! REVENGE! WITHOUT YOU!"

Bowser sighs and rolls his eyes.

Bowser: "Here we go agai-I told you I don't care about getting reveng-"

Magikoopa: "YEAH! I CAN SEE THAT!"

Magikoopa lets the mirror fall down beside him as Bowser grumbles.

Magikoopa: "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH MARIO WITH THIS STUPID MIRROR SO THAT I CAN MAKE A DUPLICATE OF HIM THAT WE CAN USE AS A PART OF OUR ARMY! MAYBE EVEN AS ALL PARTS OF OUR ARMY! BUT, OF COURSE, EVERY TIME, MARIO IS ALWAYS SOMEWHERE THAT IS TOO FAR AWAY FOR ME TO GET TO BEFORE HE LEAVES! AND THAT'S BECAUSE THIS STUPID MIRROR IS TOO BI-"

Bowser turns and glares.

Bowser: "And you want an army because Mario is his own worse enemy, right?"

Magikoopa: "THAT'S NOT EVEN THE HALF OF IT! There's the psychological trauma of it! The power behind it! Mario may be our enemy, but the best thing that stops Mario IS MARIO! His ego and pride is enough to stop any plan he has IN ITS TRACKS! Believe me, I heard his conversation with his parents! He is a baby! Just like how you are!"

Bowser: "WHAT?!??"

Bowser stomps over to him and glares down, Magikoopa glares up.

Magikoopa: "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HELP US GET REVENGE FOR TWO YEARS! THE ONLY TIME I HAVE STOPPED WAS TO OCCASIONALLY REST! I AM OLD! YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT AND TAKE SOME INITIATIVE IN HELPING ME!"

Bowser: "I DON'T CARE ABOUT REVENGE ANYMORE! I'VE TOLD YOU THAT HUNDREDS OF TI-"

Magikoopa: "WELL, YOU SHOULD! IF THE KOOPA EMPIRE IS EVER GOING TO THRIVE AGAIN, THEN-"

Bowser: "YOU ARE SO DIFFIC-NO!"

Magikoopa jumps back in fear.

Bowser: "THE KOOPA EMPIRE IS OVER! I DON'T CARE ABOUT GETTING BACK UP AND REESTABLISHING IT BECAUSE IT WILL JUST GET KNOCKED OVER AGAIN! WHY CONSTRUCT IF DESTRUCTION IS INEVITABLE??!"

Magikoopa: "IT'S NOT! WE JUST HAVE TO-"

Bowser: "NOOOO! NOW GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! I AM DONE! MY KINGDOM IS DONE! THE KOOPA EMPIRE IS DONE! YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN UP! WE........are......"