CHAPTER THREE

—Rosalie Cartier—

I walked away from the Quinn's house in anger. I didn't expect to be in such a mood but stupid old Quinn had to make everything so annoying.

Who ever thought that picking up my sibling would make me wish that I had left them stranded?

As I got to the car, my anger seemed to leave out my body a little. My brother was in the backseat along with my best friend, Zackery and his team mate, Joshua.

When I got into the car, it smelled like weed. That was a terrible look for me, and a dangerous environment for my brother to be in.

But it wasn't like I or the driver was smoking weed. It was my best friend's dick head friend, Joshua. It was always Joshua.

  "Can you cut the smoking out? We get pulled over and my mother is going to kill me and that's not going to be a good look for you, because I will haunt your ass until you die." I threatened as I looked from Joshua and then over to my girlfriend.

My girlfriend = Emily Fisher.

She was the captain of the cheer team and I was her number one supporter. We had been dating for 6th grade and to everyone's surprise...we never broke up or cheated on each other.

Junior year and we are still going on strong. I loved her very much and she was the glue that put me into places.

It was or 6th grade year when we found out our parents died in a car accident. Her mother, and my father. Every since then we had this bond formed and we couldn't live without each other sense.

It was like trauma bonding. We were always there emotionally for each other. Without that then I don't think our relationship would have lasted this long.

  "Rosie, calm down. I just got done telling Joshua that it was inappropriate for him to be smoking in an environment that he doesn't need to be. Don't worry honey bun, I got your back." She winked before leaning in and pressing a small kiss to my lips.

She then started the car and drove away from the Quinn's neighborhood. I felt relaxed getting away from Quinn's house. Being around them made me want to question my whole existence.

  "So, what took you so long? Did you bone that nerdy black girl?" Joshua asked as he seemed out of it.

He was definitely far off of high. He was in the clouds, but he was about to be 6 feet underground if he opened his mouth once again.

The sound of his voice made me want to take a rope willingly and tie it at the top of the staircase banter. The drenching sound made me want to slice my wrist directly in the middle.

Not to be emo or anything but that sounded like the best idea to escape this nightmare in the making.

"Why does she have to be referred as a black girl? She's just like everyone else. You could just say her name." I rolled my eyes from frustration.

"And that is?" Joshua asked as I tensed up.

I just shook my head before looking out of the window. Emily reached over and placed her hand on my thigh for comfort.

"Her names Delilah Quinn, Daughter of Rorey and Genevieve, sister of Avery and Carter Quinn, and Best friend of Alona Martin." My brother said as if he was a computer generator.