CHAPTER ELEVEN

—Delilah Quinn—

"You think she's mad at me?" I asked as I paced back and forth in my room.

Autumn just sat silently choosing not to partake in this conversation. She was better off staying quiet anyways, it wouldn't work in her favor.

I mean, I didn't want to leave the girl out or anything but she wouldn't get half of the things we say, when we say it.

By her just listening she will be caught up on all of the drama and then she can later engage in a conversation. Then, no one will be left out. Until then, I was stressing out.

  "Probably, but it doesn't matter." Alona assures as she begins to try and connect the dots for our next mission that was taking place later on today.

  "I should be the one mad. I don't know why I even care what she thinks." I said as I continued to pace back and forth.

Alona hummed before Autumn got up and traded places with her. It was best that Autumn took over on the research thing because Alona wouldn't be able to focus on two things at once.

  "I don't know why either." She rolled her eyes before plopping onto my bed, "Last time I checked, you were interested in Joshua and you didn't care about Rosalie."

I groaned before I saw my phone light up from across the room. I walked over hoping it was going to be something that I could use to take my mind off of things but it wasn't just anyone texting me.

It was Rosalie.

  "Oh my god, she texted me. What should I say?" I asked them both,

Alona palmed her face as she rolled over and off the bed.

"What did she text?" Autumn asked,

"The straight face emoji..." I frowned,

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She asked,

Alona grinned before walking over to Autumn and hovering over her to see how much work she had got done.

I could see the girl's face melt in red. That emoji was the straightest thing being talked about right about now.

  "I told her if she accepts my apology then she should send a smiling emoji but if she doesn't then she shouldn't send anything." I explained to them,

"Well...I...uh." Autumn blurted out before turning towards Alona, "Can you not tower over me? It's making me a little nervous." She says as she looked away from both Alona and I.

She was getting weirder by the day. Maybe that was just who she was.

"Um, okay." Alona backed away and sat on the bed awkwardly, "The emoji probably means call her." Alona assured,

"But she didn't send a phone emoji, why would she mean call her?"

"Well because she didn't send you the smiling emoji but instead the straight face emoji. This only means she wants to talk to you but she doesn't fully accept your apology. So you need to call her and beg for her forgiveness."