CHAPTER THIRTEEN

—Delilah Quinn—

Waking up with an headache was the worst thing ever.

Well, considering I've never had anything to drink at this age; 17; I shouldn't know what a hang over is.

I guess I'll have to take that up with my mothers. They're going to be pissed.

I got up from my bed and I glanced around to see my room had my last nights clothes on it. What the hell was I thinking?

Last nights events were a huge blur to me. I didn't even know how I got home if I was being honest.

I rubbed my eye and walked into my bathroom to be caught by the presence of Rosalie.

What the hell was she doing in my bathroom? What the hell happened last night?

  "Ah, you're finally up. I got you some more aspirins and water. It's on your nightstand." She says as she runs a rag under the cold water.

She then raised it up to her face. She then proceeded to wipe her face with the rag and I scoffed.

  "What the hell are you doing in my house, Rosalie?" I asked her, seeming concerned.

  "Obviously I'm washing my face," she looks down at the rag and then back up at me, "You don't want your seat to be dirty? Now do you."

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out of it. I was literally stunned.

What the hell did I do last night that made her act like this? Was I high? Did I drink?

Last time I checked I had a club soda and it was 100% alcohol free. My mothers would kill me if I was out here drinking.

My mothers.

My eyes widened at the thought. I rushed out of the room and went to see where the rest of my family was at and they all seemed to be gone.

Rosalie followed me into the hallway as she ran her hands through her hair.

  "I was kidding about the whole seat thing. It was a joke." She says before frowning, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

I raised an brow at her and scratched the back of my head.

  "W...What are you talking about? I'm looking for my parents. Hell even my siblings. Where is everyone?" I asked,

  "Uh, your mothers went to the board to talk with Coralie, Tyler, Tj, Paige, and Andrea. It's like a whole reunion. I wish I was invited."

  "What about my siblings?" I asked,

  "They are over at my aunts house." She commented.

Her aunt? Why the hell would they be at her aunts house? I didn't even trust her. Why would my drunk self trust her?

"Why are they at your aunts house?" I asked,

"Uh, because your half aunt and my biological aunt are like...dating." She said awkwardly.

Her biological aunt? What the hell did she mean biological?